The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Hello My username is Admin900

Hello guys and girls,

It is so good to be back on the Emma Watson forums, i was a very active member back between 2004-2007 before i had to work, but now i am back on. It is nice to see the cool design of the forum and the main website. I hope to make friends and meet a buch of cool people on here. :ohyeah:

Hello Admin900! As an oldtimer, let me give you the lowdown on some of the newer members.

First there's Jonny. Jonny is a spry young man with a completely healthy interest in all things Emma. He's also full of good advice. This makes him especially popular with a lot of the other members, which is why his name pops up quite often in conversation.

Then there's Elena; she's the local photo editing mistress. You can send her pictures of your last holiday trip or of you in your speedos, and she'll gladly edit them for you.

As for me, I'm mostly just grumpy most of the time.

First there's Jonny. Jonny is a spry young man with a completely healthy interest in all things Emma. He's also full of good advice. This makes him especially popular with a lot of the other members, which is why his name pops up quite often in conversation.

Hi, admin900 and welcome (back).

Sacred sometimes exaggerates a little, but I've actually sometimes .... a more critical perspective on things as "uncritical" Fans here.

And Sacred: Thanks for the flowers!

Edited by Jonny Claus jr.

Hello Admin900! As an oldtimer, let me give you the lowdown on some of the newer members.

Then there's Elena; she's the local photo editing mistress. You can send her pictures of your last holiday trip or of you in your speedos, and she'll gladly edit them for you.

WELCOME to the forums!

Omg such a great, amazing description I adore you! I'd probably focus on enhacing the beauty of the pattern of the speedos.

But really it's ALL about emma photos. W/out a doubt. I must be so close to sacred_path's heart if he even gave me the honour to

be mentioned. I am usually called :king: of editing but photo editing mistress is really :wub:. Thank you!

Edited by Elena

I am usually called :king: of editing but photo editing mistress is really :wub:. Thank you!

:kiss:  I thought you actually preferred the name "photo editing dominatrix" but I didn't want to scare anyone.