The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Natural BEAUTY by James Houston

The NATURAL BEAUTY photography book will be published and launched in conjunction with the Exhibition. The book will compile 120 images of some of the world's leading models and celebrities that advocate for environmental awareness, including Christy Turlington, Adrian Grenier,... Each subject was photographed with a simple natural obkect -- for example drift wood, stone,... -- that depict human form with the beauty of nature. The book includes an introduction by Matt Petersen, President & CEO of Global Green USA

Edited by Adebisi

I cannot believe she went naked for a photoshoot, (not that we see anything but crew certainly would catch a glimpse.) :o She said a few years ago she'd never go past underwear. Though I could see this happening after Perks.

She looks bloody stunning though! It makes me even more jealous knowing she has a flawless body. I love the flower one!

Yeah I noticed that boob-tube myself but more seems to be pulled down in some photos to others.

I don't know whether you noticed it but she's only wearing it in a couple of photoshoot photos. (as it's viewable.) The photos with slightly different 3 point lighting and make-up etc she isn't wearing it.

Edited by magicbeans

We here in Austria have a TV-show similar to "Amerikas next top model". In one of the older episodes one of the girls was against a topless shooting because she had promised her boyfriend not to do such pics. She got such a skin-coloured body and the pics were done. Later the pics were shopped and at the presentation it looked like that she was nude from the bellybutton up - which caused a scene with her boyfriend, who did not believe that she wore something during shooting.....

So I think, there are enough "tricks of the trade" to have such pics with Emma or every other model, not willing to get nude in front of a camera.

We here in Austria have a TV-show similar to "Amerikas next top model". In one of the older episodes one of the girls was against a topless shooting because she had promised her boyfriend not to do such pics. She got such a skin-coloured body and the pics were done. Later the pics were shopped and at the presentation it looked like that she was nude from the bellybutton up - which caused a scene with her boyfriend, who did not believe that she wore something during shooting.....

So I think, there are enough "tricks of the trade" to have such pics with Emma or every other model, not willing to get nude in front of a camera.

Yeah it is possible to re-touch it, but there's no saying they did.

A strapless, skin-colored body. I think, Elena can confirm that the rest can be done by photoshop.

Even better, it was photographed that way. Those mean photographers :yesyes:

I really believe there wasn't much usage of Photoshop, because they already used a good background, the beautiful orchid,

then there's the good lighting, so I don't see much work done on the photos, but in other cases sure thing can be done.

Edited by Elena

:huh: She give you the little finger and you want the whole hand...........

it could just be an "I'm so in love with this new shampoo" face. Which would totally diminish the artistic value in my book.

Just looking around the net...

"Emma Watson confirmed for the role of sex slave in 50 Shades of Grey! OMG!!"

"Emma Watson NAKED to raise environmental awareness! ZOMG!!!1"

:rofl::doh:

I know; browsing for days now the different pages of newspapers ... the range of the comments is very interesting....

best bit: "She definitly needs a good, healthy meal!"

And: she is the only model in this shooting, which was NOT nude at all or in parts.....

:wacko:

Let's keep the personal attacks out of here.

We've only seen a few of the models in the trailer, and over half weren't nude in those shots, so we certainly don't know Emma is the only one who wasn't really nude. And the ones who were, it was all covered, or turned away etc so you can't see anything. Of course this is youtube so they have to be careful what clips they show. There will probably be nudity in the book.

The media is really pathetic. Yeah, all the headlines are saying Emma is naked, despite the evidence to the contrary. But 'naked' is a better headline. Anything for a buck, truth be damned.