The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Welcome To The Jungle

• 1 month later...

yeah i do actually ;p the Sydney Opera House explained it i guess lol

there r spiders bigger than that, thats nuthin.. if i see a snake i'll take its pics tooo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Here are some photos i took for my assignments

not as good as others but i tried lol

Love these bro! Such shallow depth of field :wub: Looks amazing! What camera do you use bro?

How did you get the background like that? :sob: My camera doesn't do that :P

Really old question but hey!

Its playing with the depth of field. You have a DSLR don't you? If you do, Try to get your Aperture as wide as possible, not sure about stills cameras but on video is usually about f-1.8. Then you can try and control your exposure with your ISO. Lenses also make a big difference, if you have a macro lens then the closer to your MFD (Minimum Focal Distance) the better, or if you have a zoom lens, get on the long end and again get as close to your MFD as possible :D

Love these bro! Such shallow depth of field :wub: Looks amazing! What camera do you use bro?

yeah thx man, i got lucky then, took that at Hyde Park. i was usin my uncle's Pentax 4000D.

Really old question but hey!

Its playing with the depth of field. You have a DSLR don't you? If you do, Try to get your Aperture as wide as possible, not sure about stills cameras but on video is usually about f-1.8. Then you can try and control your exposure with your ISO. Lenses also make a big difference, if you have a macro lens then the closer to your MFD (Minimum Focal Distance) the better, or if you have a zoom lens, get on the long end and again get as close to your MFD as possible :D

this helps me too Joe, cheers mate, cus all i did then was playing with the focus n the aperture, and yep the widest is f 1.8 if im not mistaken, but depends on the lenses too

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...