The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Welcome To The Jungle

Here are some photos i took for my assignments

not as good as others but i tried lol

How did you get the background like that? :sob: My camera doesn't do that :P

Really nice photos Ardi, good positioning (: Take plenty more :o The lightning ones are pretty cool too, where was that, suburbs or city? :P

is that bad? i mean having a background like that? i need more practice lol.

Thx Kim, i'd take more during the weekend. I took the lightning on Monday, there were heaps of thunder close to my place, its in the suburbs, n i think it'd be cool if i took it hahaha.

anyways thx Kim B) i need to learn more hahaha

is that bad? i mean having a background like that? i need more practice lol.

Thx Kim, i'd take more during the weekend. I took the lightning on Monday, there were heaps of thunder close to my place, its in the suburbs, n i think it'd be cool if i took it hahaha.

anyways thx Kim B) i need to learn more hahaha

No I like it. So do many macro photographers. I'll message you tomorrow and give you some tips :rolleye: bye bye

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How did you get the background like that? :sob: My camera doesn't do that :P

Some cameras have it, but you can also apply it manually in a professional photo editor. For example:

I edited this picture fairly fast in Aperture 3 (Mac, $79.99 Digital Copy). All I did was "paint" the areas that I wanted blurred, saturated, enhanced, etc. Of course, you can be much more detailed and accurate in the program, but I just wanted to give you an example.

Edited by ckravitz

Blue Mt. Sydney...

That first pic looks so much like TWTWB :o

Some cameras have it, but you can also apply it manually in a professional photo editor. For example:

I edited this picture fairly fast in Aperture 3 (Mac, $79.99 Digital Copy). All I did was "paint" the areas that I wanted blurred, saturated, enhanced, etc. Of course, you can be much more detailed and accurate in the program, but I just wanted to give you an example.

Yeah I know about blurring (: Thanks guys :P

Yeah I know about blurring (: Thanks guys :P

Blurring:

-verb (used with object)

1. to obscure or sully (something) by smearing or with a smeary substance: The windows were blurred with soot.

2. to obscure by making confused in form or outline; make indistinct: The fog blurred the outline of the car.

3. to dim the perception or susceptibility of; make dull or insensible: The blow on the head blurred his senses.

Just kidding :lol:.

-----EDIT-----

Oops, I'm sorry Ardi! I forgot to say that your pictures are great! I can't wait to see more.

Edited by ckravitz
  • 3 months later...