• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is a photoshoot or is nikki? because she has a tattoo...well i dont care  :wub:

ok is nikki. imposible to read "in character out of control" wih Emma aside 

Edited by Adebisi

only 3.99?? with Emma on the cover it should cost much more xd

Why? Do not forget, people who are buying these "gentlemen-magazines" are only interested in the interviews and the "letters to the editor"..... No one will take care of Emma's pictures .....  B)

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

GQ is about men's fashion. There aren't that many pictures of women in the actual magazine.

I know; was a little joke, because other well known magazines with foldout pictures are also called "gentlemen's magazines"......

Is the edition 5/2013 out yet? Because it is still March?

there are 10 pages about Emma with interview and photos...I dont care the photos if I can read an interview about her

10 pages in that mag?! WOOOP scans here they come.

Hello all,

I am brand new here, though I have followed Emma's career on and off for sometime.

I am asking this as a matter of curiosity, with these leaked images of Emma's portrayal of Nikki in "The Bling Ring".

Of course, I do realise that Emma is dressed as the part requires for these photo's, but who here prefers Emma as we are used to seeing her, or would prefer she kept to this style?

I appreciate this could be seen as a contentious question to ask, so if you feel more comfortable private messaging or even E-Mailing me: computations@btinternet.com, feel free.

Thanks.

Who needs Prints and Advertising, when you have this.

First off thank you for posting these-we dont get the Brit GQ obviously here in the US ;)

I love that they did a photoshoot of her as "Nikky" It shows that she can be different from Hermione and Sam.

I really love that she and Rupert especially are doing these roles and getting these roles (Rupert's CBGB)...they were the co-stars of HP and sometimes not all the time but sometimes I felt they were overshadowed by Dan being Harry and all. It's just cool seeing them getting these parts.

If anyone can scan the interview, it would be awesome! Thanks!

Anyway, looking forward to Bling Ring! Just looks so good!

the British GQ is sold at most Barnes & Noble bookstores, and they still have the April edition on the stands when i was there over the weekend. even if your local B&N doesn't carry it, it can be ordered by the store.