The Emma-Watson.net Forum

British GQ May 2013

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly does it really matter who raised her? I think it matters how she was raised and not by whom.

And secondly to me that's her private matter, we don't need to now who it was.

amen Michael.

Honestly does it really matter who raised her? I think it matters how she was raised and not by whom.

And secondly to me that's her private matter, we don't need to now who it was.

Honestly, it was Emma who has addressed this issue in her GQ interview. Moaning about the fact, that she was left alone by her parents during shooting of HP.

Nobody will deny that she - even without her parents - has gone through a perfect development, but you will still be allowed to make your own thoughts, even more because all the psychologists tell the world how important the parents are for the growing children.

I don't think that she was really moaning about the fact that she was left alone. She only want to describe how she became the person she is today.

Of course parents are important for the growing up children. And I think that one of the big problems today is that this isn't happening anymore in most families, because they are all to much driven by their careers, or because they must have to work hard to life.

But I think I'm going off topic to much now.

Edited by Michael

Going back to the topic you can get it on your Ipad also

Which the link i think is on there somewhere but shes a young girl she can do what she wants and she looks great and if there was a pretty woman remake im sure she would be top of the list

nooooo!!!What have you done Roberto? more interviews about Emma to turn against her, noooo.

before it was that young Emma seemed a homeless without parents, now lets see what mr captain has to us, please continue.......

Ps: thanks for the scan, roberto xd

PS2: thanks cbmac12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyftDHBtP0A

Edited by Adebisi

ROFLMAO!!!!! Adebisi, seriously you have to stop!! ;) I am gonna pull a lat muscle here from my laughter...it truly is cool how she transformed as the character for the shoot but did the interview as her own cool self :)

Roberto, thanks for posting!! as I said before the girl is very down to earth and grounded-parents, family, friends help you become and stay this way :)

Edited by cbmac12

i agree with Emma that she only did the character as a visual/promotional thing for the magazine, and not in character for an interview. movies are visual, after all. thanks for posting the additional scan(s), and i haven't yet seen this issue in the store. checking over the weekend. :)

i liked reading the interview, only thing i was a bit foggy on was that will self fellow. some tabloid schmuck or something like that? i guess he marginalized her talent, intelligence, and persona, as she is still very discrete in her dislike of him.

Maybe i think it can be hard to stand in the shadow of her. It´s like you stand next to Cleopatra but you are not MArc anton nor Cäsar.

To the question who raised her. Like all of us, she is raised by the people around her. So i would guess it started with her parents and of course the school, i want to give the teacher who gave her the nudge an extra mention.

Then it goes on with the Hp crew. Her Friends there, the teachers who could give her and the others more individual attention. The Producers, assistants will have there part to and a kind of Nanny could be there, too. And in this part i want to include Hermione, she is fictional, but she was always there since these days. Whatever happens she was there, and Emma had to pretend she was she and i think she looked up to her, she said things who let me believe it. So she grow in her direction, too. 

And all this thinks, made her a good actress and a strong Woman. Or so i think at least it could be, couldn´t it?

Mr. captain says: An interview is always second hand. You have to accept what the interviewer tosses of subjective opinion in his interview. Without knowing the interviewee personally anything remains unclear. Emma has such a charming character that no one will write willfully evil. Because he wants to work with her again od even offer her a job.

Your right. But first hand, as you will surely understand is not at hand or will be at hand soon or easily so the interpretation of the second hand is the best we can do, and isn´t it fascination, how 5 people can read from one interview 5 different meanings?

Your right. But first hand, as you will surely understand is not at hand or will be at hand soon or easily so the interpretation of the second hand is the best we can do, and isn´t it fascination, how 5 people can read from one interview 5 different meanings?

Yeah, this is the way it goes.... I also have the opinion, that Emma has definitly her "dark sides" and she is not 100% perfect. I said it before, there are surely people out the in the movie-business, saying: "Emma Watson? Never again!" But I think,. that makes her human. She is no godess. She is a human beeing with +/- sides.

Yeah, this is the way it goes.... I also have the opinion, that Emma has definitly her "dark sides" and she is not 100% perfect. I said it before, there are surely people out the in the movie-business, saying: "Emma Watson? Never again!" But I think,. that makes her human. She is no godess. She is a human beeing with +/- sides.

And it would be a tragedy if it should be other.

But it is quite interesting that people want to believe this and want to see a god the body of an mortal. Today less than in the ancient but the trend is still living. (of course with some differences. I don´t want to give Emma the power over Europe, like "gods" like Augustus or Alexander once had.)

• 9 years later...

Figure 2 A shows the Kaplan Meier curve for time to any breast cancer diagnosis what is clomid for Histology improvement was further supported by significant reduction of centranucleated fibers in all of the treatment groups, and dose dependently from approximately 40, 17, and 7 in saline, 2 mg kg tamoxifen, and 10 mg kg tamoxifen groups, respectively