#61 Emma_Rules

Emma_Rules

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts
  • LocationVirginia Beach, Virginia

Posted 05 April 2013 - 11:58 PM

i agree with Emma that she only did the character as a visual/promotional thing for the magazine, and not in character for an interview. movies are visual, after all. thanks for posting the additional scan(s), and i haven't yet seen this issue in the store. checking over the weekend. :)

good_music_zps1def08f8.gif

#62 Badab

Badab

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 April 2013 - 01:39 PM

i liked reading the interview, only thing i was a bit foggy on was that will self fellow. some tabloid schmuck or something like that? i guess he marginalized her talent, intelligence, and persona, as she is still very discrete in her dislike of him.

Maybe i think it can be hard to stand in the shadow of her. It´s like you stand next to Cleopatra but you are not MArc anton nor Cäsar.

To the question who raised her. Like all of us, she is raised by the people around her. So i would guess it started with her parents and of course the school, i want to give the teacher who gave her the nudge an extra mention.

Then it goes on with the Hp crew. Her Friends there, the teachers who could give her and the others more individual attention. The Producers, assistants will have there part to and a kind of Nanny could be there, too. And in this part i want to include Hermione, she is fictional, but she was always there since these days. Whatever happens she was there, and Emma had to pretend she was she and i think she looked up to her, she said things who let me believe it. So she grow in her direction, too. 

And all this thinks, made her a good actress and a strong Woman. Or so i think at least it could be, couldn´t it?

"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought bravely. And Rhaegar died" - Jorah Mormont about Rhaegar Targaryen from A Storm of Swords.

coldplanet64bannercolor.png

Combi made by the talented cutiesmartgurl!

Odi et amo. Quare id faciam, fortasse requiris.
Nescio. Sed fieri sentio et excucior.
>> I hate and i love. Why i do this, you maybe want to know.
Don´t know. But i feel, that i get true it, an i feel great torment.<<

carmen 85 by Catull

#63 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 06 April 2013 - 01:59 PM

Mr. captain says: An interview is always second hand. You have to accept what the interviewer tosses of subjective opinion in his interview. Without knowing the interviewee personally anything remains unclear. Emma has such a charming character that no one will write willfully evil. Because he wants to work with her again od even offer her a job.

"Benutze es!" = "Use it!"

„Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” John Updike

#64 Badab

Badab

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:03 PM

Your right. But first hand, as you will surely understand is not at hand or will be at hand soon or easily so the interpretation of the second hand is the best we can do, and isn´t it fascination, how 5 people can read from one interview 5 different meanings?

"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought bravely. And Rhaegar died" - Jorah Mormont about Rhaegar Targaryen from A Storm of Swords.

carmen 85 by Catull

#65 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:20 PM

Your right. But first hand, as you will surely understand is not at hand or will be at hand soon or easily so the interpretation of the second hand is the best we can do, and isn´t it fascination, how 5 people can read from one interview 5 different meanings?

Yeah, this is the way it goes.... I also have the opinion, that Emma has definitly her "dark sides" and she is not 100% perfect. I said it before, there are surely people out the in the movie-business, saying: "Emma Watson? Never again!" But I think,. that makes her human. She is no godess. She is a human beeing with +/- sides.

„Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” John Updike

#66 Badab

Badab

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:40 PM

Yeah, this is the way it goes.... I also have the opinion, that Emma has definitly her "dark sides" and she is not 100% perfect. I said it before, there are surely people out the in the movie-business, saying: "Emma Watson? Never again!" But I think,. that makes her human. She is no godess. She is a human beeing with +/- sides.

And it would be a tragedy if it should be other.

But it is quite interesting that people want to believe this and want to see a god the body of an mortal. Today less than in the ancient but the trend is still living. (of course with some differences. I don´t want to give Emma the power over Europe, like "gods" like Augustus or Alexander once had.)

carmen 85 by Catull

#67 ShipOfFools

ShipOfFools

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • LocationOhio USA

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:42 PM

Man, she is beautiful.

"Actually I'm highly logical which allows me to look past extraneous detail and perceive clearly that which others overlook." - Hermoine Granger

#68 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:39 PM

Man, she is beautiful.

We know.....

#69 Badab

Badab

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:44 PM

We know.....

can´t say much more. but there are prettier pics of her in here, somewhere.

carmen 85 by Catull

#70 The Runner

The Runner

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Locationmusic & books bookstore

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:21 PM

I agree.  Not only is Emma beautiful, but she is a smart, talented and intelligent person.

moviesandbooks1.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users