The Emma-Watson.net Forum

New redband trailer for "This is the End" with Emma Watson bits!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That made me LOL.

Doubt I will see this though. Don't really like these type of comedies. :(

I think you will find on youtube "Emma-only-scenes" after the movie is released. I think the movie is crap, but of course I will watch "her" scenes......

Well I loved both "Superbad"  ("'McLovin'?! What kind of stupid name is that Fogel? What are you trying to be an Irish R&B singer?") and "Pineapple Express ("Thug life!") but Emma being in this is the cherry on top!

Edited by Occulus

ROFLMAO!!!! Roberto thank you...that part just has me rolling and laughing my arse off, but the best line that I cant stop laughing at is "Hermione just stole all of our sh$#". The way he delivers that line is perfect.

It's funny to see Emma like this playing "herself" so to speak LOL-we see Emma as this very kind and very sweet young woman but get her riled up and WATCH OUT! ;) Dont be putting an ax near that girl ever!!! ;)

Trixie, I hear ya...I am not into these comedies either-my friends made me watch Hot Tub Time Machine and yeah LOL...I have a very funny feeling my friends are seeing this in the theaters (we saw HTTM on cable)...if Emma had a bigger role I would definitely be seeing it without any "force" LOL...but even just to see Emma's scenes as minimal as they may be, it will be worth it! ;-)

hm not the movie i would watch. On the other side emma is in it. So i will probably watch it.

And yes good axe, good grip, defend your olive, if i may say so.