The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Which role would you choose?

I'd definitely like to see her in a period drama, in a dynamic kind of role. I'd also love to see her in a superhero movie :P (well she could do anyone but Wonder woman, she wouldn't pull Diana off.) I don't know it'd be challenging the way I see it and I'd like to see her kicking some butt. Physically.

The scenes look indeed very good Roberto, but technically every Film is art, isn´t he, self the bad ones.

To the changing in her role choose, some of us wish that it goes a little faster. Like Mankind does so often, we prefer speed.

I would like to see her in an Historical drama. I have heard rumors about an "Cleopatra" film, she´s a little to young to play an 40 year old woman in the end, but true our technic it should be possible. And for the end i would wish me the realistic one, Augustus kills her because she is too dangerous to keep alive, the best political solution to end the problem.

But that is a dream, i have heard Angelina Jolie will play the main role.

I just meant in terms of the cinematography. People like Refn have a way of making individual shots look as beautiful as a well framed photograph. 

These kinds of movies (specifically arthouse) just have a certain undefinable quality that sets them apart from everything else, and I just wish Emma could somehow be a part of it.

Well, I don't really waste my time talking about Emma being in a particular movie character.  I would just love for her to be in a good and smart choice character that she would like to choose herself.  :)

what a waste, to speak with other fans^^

But if you don´t want. Whats about an science fiction film. I have heard about an Blade runner 2 - sound like an bad idea, what should it be about? - she could play the main character there - then i had an reason to watch it, and if the film is bad i could say i was in there just to see Emma.

Well, I do know that there are vampires in Blade Hunter.  Blade is a vampire, and he hunts and kills other vampires as a hobby or for a living.  Emma wouldn't be too bad running in a movie like that.  :)

Had no one seen Interview with a Vampire?

Claudia was small and sweet, innocent you could say but an beastly blood drinking Monster. Beaty mean nothing, in that matter and on the other hand i don´t like Vampire who fight what they are, thats like a man who pretends to be a Woman. Maybe Funny but not successful and bad for him in the end.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sticking to my beliefs she would be great in a role like Rose's in Titanic (people might hate me for saying this, but I loved the movie and the role - Kate Winslet is great, and so is Emma!)

• 4 weeks later...

Francis Ford Coppola is currently writing a screenplay about an Italian American family that spans the 1930's to the 1960's.

It's being described as "a coming-of-age story that focuses on a boy and girl in their late teens".

Courtney Bright and Nicole Daniels are going to be the casting directors, both of whom were also the casting directors for The Bling Ring.

Fred Roos will be producing and was also involved in The Bling Ring as Executive Producer.

This project is early in development and has not made any casting decisions yet.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/francis-ford-coppola-direct-italian-526301