The Emma-Watson.net Forum

William logged off? - - or - - Emma's preference for scarves .....

Arie, dont bother-look at the source who started this topic...ENOUGH SAID...if you ignore him and no one else besides us responds to his childish posts, he will go away...just dont indulge. So beyond is not worth it...he has no life and spends time analyzing Emmas. Kind of sad.

You talk about a resemblance of scarves, I wonder when she will go out in private with a guy who doesn't look vaguely effeminate.

But yeah assuming that she nuked Will is just flame-baiting

Arie, dont bother-look at the source who started this topic...ENOUGH SAID...if you ignore him and no one else besides us responds to his childish posts, he will go away...just dont indulge. So beyond is not worth it...he has no life and spends time analyzing Emmas. Kind of sad.

I know, but some times I just get so mad that I can't hold myself back! I mean honestly, the poor girl can't even walk down the street anymore? And apprently I am no longer allowed to have any platonic guy friends while in a relationship either. Ridiculous! But, I know I shouldn't indulge, you are correct.

This is a silly thread...there should be limits for allowing tripe like this. Good job to the starter of this post-once again, you are tabloid central. I dont get why you do this to Emma? How many times have you heard Emma say 'every guy I am pictured with is assumed to be my boyfriend?' Have you once thought (that shocker but it is possible and hard to grasp) but Emma could have guy friends?? Like many of us girls do?

I am sorry to sound snarky but I am so sick of Emma being down by you in such sarcastic manners like this dumb thread that was started. You have no respect for Emma and I am floored that you call yourself a fan.

Anyway, I said my piece and am outta here!!! Arie, sorry to go back on my word but I needed to say one more thing Lol...now lets both of us,leave! :)

I suggest B if you want to discuss Emma's outfits, start your own fun thread-I love discussing Emmas wardrobe as I am sure most do :)

Edited by cbmac12

It is get a little bit out of control. I just wanted to bring it back on the basic of this topic.

The two who are shopping and the scarfs.

And as an edit. Here it is much better then it was in other forums, where her privacy was not respected at all. So its not the best but defeinetly not the worst thread.

And at least. Don´t you think will is better looking than this guy?

This is a silly thread...there should be limits for allowing tripe like this. Good job to the starter of this post-once again, you are tabloid central. I dont get why you do this to Emma? How many times have you heard Emma say 'every guy I am pictured with is assumed to be my boyfriend?' Have you once thought (that shocker but it is possible and hard to grasp) but Emma could have guy friends?? Like many of us girls do?

I am sorry to sound snarky but I am so sick of Emma being down by you in such sarcastic manners like this dumb thread that was started. You have no respect for Emma and I am floored that you call yourself a fan.

Anyway, I said my piece and am outta here!!! Arie, sorry to go back on my word but I needed to say one more thing Lol...now lets both of us,leave! :)

I suggest B if you want to discuss Emma's outfits, start your own fun thread-I love discussing Emmas wardrobe as I am sure most do :)

Deal!!!

*walks out of room with cbmac12 with head held high*

I assumed that at least the moderators were fans and had respect for Emma, seems I was wrong. what I dont know is why they create this forum if they  allow this disrespectful stuff about her. you can change the forums name to JONNYZ HILTON. at this rhythm, in a couple of days, its gonna suit it very well

If we removed every topic or post we don't agree with, then we would be criticized for being too controlling, not allowing any opinions but our own, etc. We already get that from some people.

If people would not reply to such topics they will disappear down the page. There is a common saying on the internet that unfortunately almost no one follows, "Don't feed the trolls".