The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Woman in Black: Angel of Death

So, the film is officially in production. Anyone excited! I've been waiting since June 2012 for more news on this!

"Seized by the government and converted into a military mental hospital during World War II, the sudden arrival of disturbed soldiers to Eel Marsh House has awoken its darkest inhabitant. Eve, a beautiful young nurse, is sent to the house to care for the patients but soon realizes she must save them from more than their own demons. Despite Eve’s efforts to stop her, one by one they fall victim to the Woman in Black."

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to mention due out 2014.

Edited by magicbeans

Is this another version of the Film with Daniel Radcliff? Or am i mistaken?

If you read the synopsis, no it is not another version. It's a completely different plot.

Daniel Radcliffe is dead in the previous one but he is rumored to make a quick appearance.

This film is set 40 years on.

i haven´t seen the other one, so i can´t say how the locations are named. I just realized some Similarities in the title. But if this is the second movie of a series its clear.

Sounds interesting and if some studio want to make money^^

i haven´t seen the other one, so i can´t say how the locations are named. I just realized some Similarities in the title. But if this is the second movie of a series its clear.

Sounds interesting and if some studio want to make money^^

I never mentioned any locations? I don't understand you?

The studio is Hammer Horror and they're pretty famous here in the UK. They created the original Dracula/Frankenstein etc etc.

So, the film is officially in production. Anyone excited! I've been waiting since June 2012 for more news on this!

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to mention due out 2014.

This Eal Marsh House is no Location? because i meant this. I never saw the film, so this House name mean nothing to me. So i said i don´t recognize anything.

The old Frankenstein nice.

Yes but you started talking about locations when I never spoke about locations. In others words you went off the subject of what I was talking about and therefore subverted the conversation.

I don't see why you'd create a fuss if you 'don't recognize anything'?