The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Harry Potter Uk Premiere, Live

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know right^ I shouldnt even be on here due to my exams, but I feel so bad that nothing is being posted. You know something is wrong when I went onto a really disrespectful emma forums, and THEY had more people posting ( 400 people online at one time - with like 840 pages in the london premiere thread).

We should have done what Rupert Grints forum did, they sent me an email telling me it was happening and where I could watch the stream live and could discuss the premiere (on their forums, of course).

It's some adhesive tape to keep her dress up ;)

Thanks, I thought that for a second, but then I thought "why would she use that, her dress looks tight enough in that area" XD I would think they'd be able to hide it better, but it's not so bad.

Unfortunately I don't think the thread will get more active either, even with the NY premiere tomorrow, I cannot wait to see what Emma looks like! :)

Edited by Em41590

Thanks, I thought that for a second, but then I thought "why would she use that, her dress looks tight enough in that area" XD I would think they'd be able to hide it better, but it's not so bad.

I think the dress came unstuck there for a while. You only see it in a few pictures.

I followed this Premiere on Facebook which I guess a lot of people did this time, although personally had I been registered here at the time I would have been posting in this thread too.

I think that part of the issue regarding lack of activity during this Premiere compared to others, and perhaps even in general is the impact of social networking. On the likes of Facebook and Twitter information is a lot more readily available than it was a few years ago where the only place you could really follow what was happening was on these forums.

It is sad in a way as forums can bring a real sense of communinty and where you can discuss what is happening with friends and like minded people, rather than on your own. As for activity in general, I have no doubt that the release of the movie will bring in a fresh wave of new members, but sadly I don't think things will ever be as they were at the peak, that doesn't mean we can't give it a good go though!

Anyway, onto the Premiere itself I really enjoyed following it and brought back good memories of the GoF Premiere in 2005 which I attended myself, it made me even more determined to try and get to the last one next year - it will be the last ever chance to attend one.

I thought Emma looked absolutely stunning during the Premiere and when I saw pictures after. Although I have been meaning to join this forum for a while, it was probably this Premiere that prompted me to do it. I can't wait for the next one.

• 13 years later...