The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Harry Potter Uk Premiere, Live

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I managed to catch her brother and mum eventually :D and it was so cool. Now just going through all the videos :)

I'm really surprised that more people haven't come in an joined in with this thread discussion :o:( One of the biggest Emma events and we are only up to 2 pages.

I'm a bit surprised as well. Normally when a premiere comes up the topic is massive. This is the UK premiere for the first part of the final movie of the Harry Potter franchise, and yet it's only two pages.

There are some new interviews posted on the EW.net main site.

Evanna looked amazing too!

I love Emma's shoes and dress, and her legs! :P Beautiful.

Wow. I didn't even recognize her! She looks a lot older though.

And Emma... she looked so good! I love the whole outift and make-up..

Didn't see Alex in the pictures but almost the whole family was there.

I'm really surprised that more people haven't come in an joined in with this thread discussion :o:( One of the biggest Emma events and we are only up to 2 pages.

Yeah, rather disappointing actually. There quite likely are only a few big events left. The US premiere, and then the premieres next summer. If she does continue acting there will be more premieres, but I doubt anything will ever be as big as the HP events.

Yeah, rather disappointing actually. There quite likely are only a few big events left. The US premiere, and then the premieres next summer. If she does continue acting there will be more premieres, but I doubt anything will ever be as big as the HP events.

i remember back in the day the premiere threads would go on for 40 pages lol. such a shame

i remember back in the day the premiere threads would go on for 40 pages lol. such a shame

Yeah, people couldn't wait for the first sighting of Emma, and then the first pictures to appear on Getty. And very quickly people would be sporting new avatars and sigs. There were the usual arguments about her hair, her clothes, her shoes. Good times.

i was actually getting depressed as i saw the pictures, it reminded me that the best series ever is coming to an end

and i will miss it so much

and as for there not being so many replies might be because the forum changed and maybe ppl dont want to register again? there not used to this new set up

Yeah, people couldn't wait for the first sighting of Emma, and then the first pictures to appear on Getty. And very quickly people would be sporting new avatars and sigs. There were the usual arguments about her hair, her clothes, her shoes. Good times.

I know, right??

I was thinking about it during the premiere, when only me and dook posted at first, it was such a shame.

I remember there were like 100+ people online on the day of the GOF premiere (I think it was GOF) and I had to refresh the topic like 5 times every time before I posted lol cause people were posting like crazy :P

Definitely good times.

lol, her hair was such a huge deal.

ahh you're making me feel so nostalgic!

Edited by ~Roni~

i was actually getting depressed as i saw the pictures, it reminded me that the best series ever is coming to an end

and i will miss it so much

and as for there not being so many replies might be because the forum changed and maybe ppl dont want to register again? there not used to this new set up

I know, since they all look (and are) so grown up now it makes you realize that it's coming to an end. Even though I already felt the end back in 2007 when I got my copy of Deathly Hallows, but now that the films are ending, I'm feeling it even more.

I also think the scant replies and posts are because of the new forum change. A lot of people's accounts (like my own) got deleted or whatever, and they might be upset, because they had posted a lot, or they're just lazy. It's just so strange that there are only two pages for the premiere on the forum, not used to so few people on the forums during a big event like a premiere. :blink:

Edited by Fabienne

I also think the scant replies and posts are because of the new forum change. A lot of people's accounts (like my own) got deleted or whatever, and they might be upset, because they had posted a lot, or they're just lazy. It's just so strange that there are only two pages for the premiere on the forum, not used to so few people on the forums during a big event like a premiere. :blink:

People had to start a new account here because this is a different forum. The forum on emmawatson.net is still there, and no accounts have been deleted. Topics, yes. Most of the topics from the past 2, almost 3 years, were deleted, but it was not the mods who did that. That's a big part of why these forums were started.

And I agree that with the Deathly Hallows I'm really starting to feel the end. Next summer will be much worse.

It's also surprising since Emma has been expanding beyond Harry Potter and even beyond acting. She even has her own line with People Tree(and another line on the way apparently), and yet the forums aren't nearly as active as they were a couple of years ago. It's really bizarre.

People had to start a new account here because this is a different forum. The forum on emmawatson.net is still there, and no accounts have been deleted. Topics, yes. Most of the topics from the past 2, almost 3 years, were deleted, but it was not the mods who did that. That's a big part of why these forums were started.

And I agree that with the Deathly Hallows I'm really starting to feel the end. Next summer will be much worse.

Really? :blink: I thought my account got deleted. Then why haven't people switched over to the new forum? Laziness probably.

I don't even want to think about next year! It will officially be the end! Argh, I'm already sad just thinking about it. :(

I think it´s not only that the people are not interest to HP7

In this forum we are from all over the world

and there are not so much members that in every timezone there are 100

maybe much of the members who would have post d´had to be at school or work :(

I guess the fact that we now have (working) livestreams of the premieres is another thing that keeps people from posting about the premiere here. I remember how these forums would break down under all the access. People would fill pages and pages with comments like "I wonder what she's wearing", "I keep refreshing Getty, but STILL no pics" and stuff. This was the first premiere of wich I watched the full livestream, and after more than two hours of coverage I was ready to call it a day without discussing it.

I also think that in the past years we were being spoiled with new pics and facts about Emma. In 2003 the premieres were the only times there actually WAS something to discuss, but now she is attenting all those events. It sometimes feels like a long time since we got something new, but that's only because we got used to it. There used to be times without any news for six month.