The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Films you dislike/hate

Often in forums you speak about films you like, so i wanted to ask you what movies have you watched and said "This one time, an never again?"

I watched "Good Luck Chuck" once and will never watch it again. I dislike the story and the way the film is made, doesn´t make it better.

A Note at least: Please do not begin battles about a film one person is said is bad or not bad. It is the opinion one member and no attack against another one. Just an opinion who should be respected, Self if he is saying may be Hp is rubbish.

Ones I've seen recently, Black Swan. Ridiculous stereotypical characters and a medical cliché (paranoid schizophrenia due to an overbearing mother), topped with nerve-wracking music.

Also, that one vietnam movie by Uwe Boll. Lollercakez.

^ speaking of The Hangover, i found the first one moderately amusing, fun to watch once, but absolutely HATED the second one. i left with my then-girlfriend, about halfway through, as we both hated it actually. left the theater annoyed at an utterly stupid movie, but ended up having a good time later at Chicago Pizza. i have NO plans to see the third p.o.s. they are currently making. geez, can you stop beating a dead dog, hollyweird???

I completely hated to watch djago unchained I like me some action movie but too many killings in that movie. The way they shot the characters was a huge turn off.I didn't like SILVER LININGS PLAYBOOK that much, I mean they yelled at each other the whole film, wether its the pair or his family issues. Ugh. That's just two movies from the top of my mind....

Edited by Elena

Drive. hated it, because the first 5 minutes were good, then the rest of the movie was trash. typical crap that academy award stuffed-shirt judges love. yuck. i want my rental fee back.

I'm curious as to why you think Drive was trash after the first 5 minutes. Was it because you were expecting an action movie? I liked the film but I think many were mislead by the marketing of the film. Perhaps some went into it expecting a Fast and Furious type movie and it wasn't that at all.

I'm curious as to why you think Drive was trash after the first 5 minutes. Was it because you were expecting an action movie? I liked the film but I think many were mislead by the marketing of the film. Perhaps some went into it expecting a Fast and Furious type movie and it wasn't that at all.

yeah, i was definitely expecting something else entirely, not some lame 'redemption' tale. i thought it started out well, but after his initial getaway, the whole movie went straight to hell, except for that stunningly violent shotgun scene in the bathroom. geez

Titanic 2 (NOT a sequel to 1997 Titanic) That one sucked.

I also really didn't like Paranormal Activity

I completely hated to watch djago unchained I like me some action movie but too many killings in that movie. The way they shot the characters was a huge turn off.I didn't like SILVER LININGS PLAYBOOK that much, I mean they yelled at each other the whole film, wether its the pair or his family issues. Ugh. That's just two movies from the top of my mind....

aww i thought django unchained would be good.. though i have scene some of the shooting in it. I don't like how they sort of ..explode (i guess the word would be)

• 2 weeks later...

Changeling

Little Miss Sunshine

Black Swan

Australia

I either hated or couldn't sit through those. There are others I didn't like, but those are my top.

Why did you hate Black Swan? (:

For me it must be Alfie. I tried to watch it with my mother and sister and though I like Jude Law a lot, I couldn't stand the constantly-talking-to-the-camera. We turned it off after thirty minutes. 

aww i thought django unchained would be good.. though i have scene some of the shooting in it. I don't like how they sort of ..explode (i guess the word would be)

That is Tarantino for you, he is pretty much known for long boring scenes and overly messy shooting scenes. But yeah it can be pretty over the top but he doesn't care, he does what he wants

• 4 weeks later...

i really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really super-hated The Men Who Stare At Goats. atrocious waste of celluloid and the people who greenlit this mess, the producers, director, and that insufferable no-acting buffoon george clooney, should get their own special room in hell for wasting about 100 minutes of my life. :mad:  :mad:  :mad:  people have asked me why i watched it if i hated it so much. i had to, because i was seeing this woman at the time, and she picked it for a 'watch a film at home date night', and i guess she had a thing for that smug jerkoff clooney, who i can't stand because he's a lousy actor, his head bobs whenever he reads a line off his cue-card, that arrogant stupid smug sorry excuse of a 'smile' of his, and his incessant running of his piehole about his political views, and this clown didn't even make it out of 10th grade. geez. please shut your face, moron. oh and the 'movie' really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really sucked. do yourselves a favor, and don't even harbor a second's thought of curiosity. you'll regret it.

i really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really super-hated The Men Who Stare At Goats. atrocious waste of celluloid and the people who greenlit this mess, the producers, director, and that insufferable no-acting buffoon george clooney, should get their own special room in hell for wasting about 100 minutes of my life. :mad:  :mad:  :mad:  people have asked me why i watched it if i hated it so much. i had to, because i was seeing this woman at the time, and she picked it for a 'watch a film at home date night', and i guess she had a thing for that smug jerkoff clooney, who i can't stand because he's a lousy actor, his head bobs whenever he reads a line off his cue-card, that arrogant stupid smug sorry excuse of a 'smile' of his, and his incessant running of his piehole about his political views, and this clown didn't even make it out of 10th grade. geez. please shut your face, moron. oh and the 'movie' really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really sucked. do yourselves a favor, and don't even harbor a second's thought of curiosity. you'll regret it.

You're being very vague. Did you like the movie or not? What are your feelings on George Clooney?