The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Why wasn't Emma on the red carpet last night being interviewed?

And she also left early, didn't she? I only saw the photos inside the room and the press room, some photo with her and that Princess Sophia Grace. My biggest disappointment is that there's no photo of her and Tom Hiddleston, they're my 2 favorites. Seriously, they have the same publicist, sit near each other and there's no photo of them together. I had high hope for this when I know Tom was also nominated :(

Oh I just thought that emma doesn't like the red carpet questions that are asked that's why she didnt come.

I don't think so. Last year, when she came to get her Dust-catcher for 2012, she was eager to explain her outfit, her accessories, her shoes, her hair......

Maybe it was, because it was already known that she will get the doorstopper and they wanted to have the questions of the press after the "show".....

Thanks, Adebisi.....

Are these girls on some drugs? This is simply ...... :doh:

Emma: "What the hell I am doing here?"

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

Are these girls on some drugs? This is simply ...... :doh:

Emma: "What the hell I am doing here?"

and their parents even more, disgusting girls

Emma only went for popcorn, I dont see other reason to be on the same room with these "girls". 16 and pregnant has two potential candidates

and their parents even more, disgusting girls

Emma only went for popcorn, I dont see other reason to be on the same room with these "girls". 16 and pregnant has two potential candidates

Adebisi, we have the same point of view.... Miracle does happen...  :yesyes:

I repeat my comment from another thread:

These two poor girls are a living sign for the great differences in culture between Europ and USA. The parents of the two "reporters" should be arrested and punished for "cruelity against children". And Ellen - a person I thought she has style and wit - should be punished too. It is creepy and sad to see this two girls and I thank the culture I am living in that such a nonsense never can happen here.

Emma's bodylanguage says the whole time: "What the hell I am doing here?"

On the other hand: You see, how different "child-stars" are treated in Europ and USA. Can you ever imagine that Emma would have done such things, dressed like a cheap pincess in a TV-show, squealing around like a crazy mouse?

I am nearly to quote Hermione: "Excuse me, I have to go and vomit!"

I think the older one is like 9 now. I'd say they're allowed to be a bit excited.

Ok, beeing excited on meeting Emma is one thing (who would not be), but presented to a audience of some millions like little crazy monkeys is another thing.

sadly, it has changed dramatically in hollyweirdo usa, that now actors are celebrities/famous people first, and actors a way back second, regardless if they have talent or not. for some reason, the rank and file commoners worship celebrity status, which i find disgusting, to say the least. if you notice, you NEVER see the older generations of American actors, out in the trashmedia circus, and they rarely show up even for big events like the Oscars. they know what's up. mtv is actually one of the worst representations of our disgusting celebrity culture, and from a formerly music-oriented channel, that now plays NO music, just stupid unreality trash. i got so sick of the constant garbage on tv, that i cancelled my cable service several years back, and only get my couple of shows like Walking Dead, commercial-free from the internet. if you want to see a true picture of the depravity and filth that is American culture, just go to TMZ.com, or as i call it, TRASHmz. it disgusts me what this country has become, and i hope Emma stays away from the hollyweirdo celebrity scene, as much as she can.

In the meantime Jo. pointed out, that these two girls are (definitly) from East London, which makes the whole story much more sad. Because the parents of the two little things are not American. Which proofes, that Europ is not much better (not counting the fact, that no TV-Station would broadcast them).

Sorry, guys. We are not better over here.

In the meantime Jo. pointed out, that these two girls are (definitly) from East London, which makes the whole story much more sad. Because the parents of the two little things are not American. Which proofes, that Europ is not much better (not counting the fact, that no TV-Station would broadcast them).

Sorry, guys. We are not better over here.

has your television programming in Europe, between flooded with all these inane and garbage unreality shows, like here in the States? jw

has your television programming in Europe, between flooded with all these inane and garbage unreality shows, like here in the States? jw

I don't have that stuff on tv here thank GOD.

sadly, it has changed dramatically in hollyweirdo usa, that now actors are celebrities/famous people first, and actors a way back second, regardless if they have talent or not. for some reason, the rank and file commoners worship celebrity status, which i find disgusting, to say the least. if you notice, you NEVER see the older generations of American actors, out in the trashmedia circus, and they rarely show up even for big events like the Oscars. they know what's up. mtv is actually one of the worst representations of our disgusting celebrity culture, and from a formerly music-oriented channel, that now plays NO music, just stupid unreality trash. i got so sick of the constant garbage on tv, that i cancelled my cable service several years back, and only get my couple of shows like Walking Dead, commercial-free from the internet. if you want to see a true picture of the depravity and filth that is American culture, just go to TMZ.com, or as i call it, TRASHmz. it disgusts me what this country has become, and i hope Emma stays away from the hollyweirdo celebrity scene, as much as she can.

The Stars are this way, because the crowd wants or at least tolerate it by watching/buying this and other merchandise products.

Here in Europe the Tv is not that good, too. Some things are good but the most ist worst. if you turn on the tv, with luck you find some Programm you can watch, or News, there are always somewhere news.

I don't have that stuff on tv here thank GOD.

FREAKIN COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS!!!! Elena, I am so serious...on EVERY single cable channel here in the states we have NOTHING but reality crap show-Jersey Shore, Real Housewives, Mob Wives, 16 and Pregnant-the list is ENDLESS.

I am sick of seeing every reality star being treated like they deserve to have a shot at acting. Sadly, on Survivor, my friend's boyfriend's best friend is on it-why? he wants to get into acting. Like American Idol-go on, get noticed, hope for a recording contract from someone even if you don't win. Reality shows, get one, show your train wreck of a life, get noticed, get an acting gig (Kim Khardashian comes to mind). These people are pathetic. They are not actors and get gigs only because they are stupid reality stars. I could literally write pages of my feelings towards reality shows but I wont! ;-)

FREAKIN COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS!!!! Elena, I am so serious...on EVERY single cable channel here in the states we have NOTHING but reality crap show-Jersey Shore, Real Housewives, Mob Wives, 16 and Pregnant-the list is ENDLESS.

I am sick of seeing every reality star being treated like they deserve to have a shot at acting. Sadly, on Survivor, my friend's boyfriend's best friend is on it-why? he wants to get into acting. Like American Idol-go on, get noticed, hope for a recording contract from someone even if you don't win. Reality shows, get one, show your train wreck of a life, get noticed, get an acting gig (Kim Khardashian comes to mind). These people are pathetic. They are not actors and get gigs only because they are stupid reality stars. I could literally write pages of my feelings towards reality shows but I wont! ;-)

LOL! We do get a lot of news here but also films(those are weird and awkward), there's always a film somewhere. Indian, Turkish, American, Romanian you name it you have it also watch it.

I'm into National Geo, and they took out all discovery channels and they gave us the BBC ones boo. I didn't want Benedict Cumberbatch's naration but it's okay.

Whe have only two nationwide broadcasting systems in Austria. All the others are from Germany, coming to us via satelite or cable.

One of these systems is publicly owned, means there is a special law for it, describing which sorts of programms are alowed or not.

We have some "realtiy shows" here, like one about teenagers, making party at the weekend. Mostly you see them drunk, horny and incredibly silly.

Big Brother was a big deal here years ago. And there is "Teenage mothers", showing young girls, mostly from Vienna, our biggest city.

All the other creepy shows are coming to us via cable or satelite. They are not very popular here, people choose wisly.

I have at the moment 120 stations on my tv, but watch only 10-12 regularly. Mostly History Channel, BBC Entertainment, BBC Worldwide, Sky-News, and some channels with series like NCIS, CSI Las Vegas, Law & Order.

There is also MTV (brrr) and E! Entertainment. On E! Entertainment there is sometimes a one hour documentary about the "child star" Emma Watson. I only saw once the end, so I hope I will catch the whole thing the next time and put in on youtube.