Photo

Why wasn't Emma on the red carpet last night being interviewed?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 WatsonLover479

WatsonLover479

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:08 PM

I didn't see Emma being interviewed on the red carpet last night..what's up with that? I saw a whole bunch of celebs on the red carpet. Why wasn't Emma their? Why do celebs don't want to be on the red carpet and not want to answer questions?

#2 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:26 PM

They were interviewing what I call the "nobodys" LOL...yeah I heard before cutting to break they were interviewing the Bling Ring cast and then nothing! GRRRR....

Posted Image

deeply inside credit (HP collection)

#3 Emma_Rules

Emma_Rules

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts
  • LocationVirginia Beach, Virginia

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:10 PM

Emma's acceptance speech for the Trailblazer Award, was everything she needed to say, and very classy. love her! :wub:

good_music_zps1def08f8.gif

#4 Ashley

Ashley

Extreme Poster

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,751 posts
  • LocationKentucky, USA

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:17 AM

maybe she was late or something?

sig.png

set by me

youtube | tumblr | showcase

#5 dookdookdook

dookdookdook

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:18 AM

Maybe late. Or maybe nerves thinking about the Trailblazer award.

Or maybe it was having people ask her about the Trailblazer award before she received it.

#6 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,458 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:42 AM

I still want photos from the arrivals!

sig by ashley

5.png

#7 apple0203

apple0203

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:27 AM

And she also left early, didn't she? I only saw the photos inside the room and the press room, some photo with her and that Princess Sophia Grace. My biggest disappointment is that there's no photo of her and Tom Hiddleston, they're my 2 favorites. Seriously, they have the same publicist, sit near each other and there's no photo of them together. I had high hope for this when I know Tom was also nominated :(

#8 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:50 AM

I could not find any "red carpet"-pics so far, all pictures are labeled "Press room" (after the ceremony).

This is the only one without this lable.,

I think she arrived late and left early. Understandable: birthday aproaching......

7867971e-8549-4438-a279-a8b1a9f91255_197

"Benutze es!" = "Use it!"

„Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” John Updike

#9 Badab

Badab

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:54 PM

Hm. 

Yeah she could be to Late, that would give a reason, but also she don´t wanted to speak. Maybe she don´t liked the show. 

"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought bravely. And Rhaegar died" - Jorah Mormont about Rhaegar Targaryen from A Storm of Swords.

coldplanet64bannercolor.png

Combi made by the talented cutiesmartgurl!

Odi et amo. Quare id faciam, fortasse requiris.
Nescio. Sed fieri sentio et excucior.
>> I hate and i love. Why i do this, you maybe want to know.
Don´t know. But i feel, that i get true it, an i feel great torment.<<

carmen 85 by Catull

#10 Adebisi

Adebisi

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:35 PM

Emma untill minute 2

Edited by Adebisi, 16 April 2013 - 08:37 PM.

Y9m353j.jpg

#11 WatsonLover479

WatsonLover479

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:58 PM

Oh I just thought that emma doesn't like the red carpet questions that are asked that's why she didnt come.

#12 Emma_Rules

Emma_Rules

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 11:04 PM

i like to think that Emma is much more the talented performer than she is the celebrity. the way it should be.

#13 Bazinga

Bazinga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:22 AM

I think it's quite obvious why she avoided the red carpet

#14 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:14 AM

Oh I just thought that emma doesn't like the red carpet questions that are asked that's why she didnt come.

I don't think so. Last year, when she came to get her Dust-catcher for 2012, she was eager to explain her outfit, her accessories, her shoes, her hair......

Maybe it was, because it was already known that she will get the doorstopper and they wanted to have the questions of the press after the "show".....

Emma untill minute 2

Thanks, Adebisi.....

Are these girls on some drugs? This is simply ...... :doh:

Emma: "What the hell I am doing here?"

Edited by Jonny Carinthia, 17 April 2013 - 09:11 AM.

„Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” John Updike

#15 Adebisi

Adebisi

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:14 PM

Are these girls on some drugs? This is simply ...... :doh:

Emma: "What the hell I am doing here?"

and their parents even more, disgusting girls

Emma only went for popcorn, I dont see other reason to be on the same room with these "girls". 16 and pregnant has two potential candidates

Y9m353j.jpg

#16 dookdookdook

dookdookdook

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:49 PM

I think the older one is like 9 now. I'd say they're allowed to be a bit excited.

#17 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:51 AM

and their parents even more, disgusting girls

Emma only went for popcorn, I dont see other reason to be on the same room with these "girls". 16 and pregnant has two potential candidates

Adebisi, we have the same point of view.... Miracle does happen...  :yesyes:

I repeat my comment from another thread:

These two poor girls are a living sign for the great differences in culture between Europ and USA. The parents of the two "reporters" should be arrested and punished for "cruelity against children". And Ellen - a person I thought she has style and wit - should be punished too. It is creepy and sad to see this two girls and I thank the culture I am living in that such a nonsense never can happen here.

Emma's bodylanguage says the whole time: "What the hell I am doing here?"

On the other hand: You see, how different "child-stars" are treated in Europ and USA. Can you ever imagine that Emma would have done such things, dressed like a cheap pincess in a TV-show, squealing around like a crazy mouse?

I am nearly to quote Hermione: "Excuse me, I have to go and vomit!"

I think the older one is like 9 now. I'd say they're allowed to be a bit excited.

Ok, beeing excited on meeting Emma is one thing (who would not be), but presented to a audience of some millions like little crazy monkeys is another thing.

#18 Emma_Rules

Emma_Rules

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:09 AM

sadly, it has changed dramatically in hollyweirdo usa, that now actors are celebrities/famous people first, and actors a way back second, regardless if they have talent or not. for some reason, the rank and file commoners worship celebrity status, which i find disgusting, to say the least. if you notice, you NEVER see the older generations of American actors, out in the trashmedia circus, and they rarely show up even for big events like the Oscars. they know what's up. mtv is actually one of the worst representations of our disgusting celebrity culture, and from a formerly music-oriented channel, that now plays NO music, just stupid unreality trash. i got so sick of the constant garbage on tv, that i cancelled my cable service several years back, and only get my couple of shows like Walking Dead, commercial-free from the internet. if you want to see a true picture of the depravity and filth that is American culture, just go to TMZ.com, or as i call it, TRASHmz. it disgusts me what this country has become, and i hope Emma stays away from the hollyweirdo celebrity scene, as much as she can.

#19 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:01 PM

In the meantime Jo. pointed out, that these two girls are (definitly) from East London, which makes the whole story much more sad. Because the parents of the two little things are not American. Which proofes, that Europ is not much better (not counting the fact, that no TV-Station would broadcast them).

Sorry, guys. We are not better over here.

#20 Emma_Rules

Emma_Rules

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:16 PM

In the meantime Jo. pointed out, that these two girls are (definitly) from East London, which makes the whole story much more sad. Because the parents of the two little things are not American. Which proofes, that Europ is not much better (not counting the fact, that no TV-Station would broadcast them).

Sorry, guys. We are not better over here.

has your television programming in Europe, between flooded with all these inane and garbage unreality shows, like here in the States? jw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users