Photo

Why wasn't Emma on the red carpet last night being interviewed?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,458 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:42 PM

has your television programming in Europe, between flooded with all these inane and garbage unreality shows, like here in the States? jw

I don't have that stuff on tv here thank GOD.

sig by ashley

5.png

#22 Badab

Badab

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:21 PM

sadly, it has changed dramatically in hollyweirdo usa, that now actors are celebrities/famous people first, and actors a way back second, regardless if they have talent or not. for some reason, the rank and file commoners worship celebrity status, which i find disgusting, to say the least. if you notice, you NEVER see the older generations of American actors, out in the trashmedia circus, and they rarely show up even for big events like the Oscars. they know what's up. mtv is actually one of the worst representations of our disgusting celebrity culture, and from a formerly music-oriented channel, that now plays NO music, just stupid unreality trash. i got so sick of the constant garbage on tv, that i cancelled my cable service several years back, and only get my couple of shows like Walking Dead, commercial-free from the internet. if you want to see a true picture of the depravity and filth that is American culture, just go to TMZ.com, or as i call it, TRASHmz. it disgusts me what this country has become, and i hope Emma stays away from the hollyweirdo celebrity scene, as much as she can.

The Stars are this way, because the crowd wants or at least tolerate it by watching/buying this and other merchandise products.

Here in Europe the Tv is not that good, too. Some things are good but the most ist worst. if you turn on the tv, with luck you find some Programm you can watch, or News, there are always somewhere news.

"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought bravely. And Rhaegar died" - Jorah Mormont about Rhaegar Targaryen from A Storm of Swords.

coldplanet64bannercolor.png

Combi made by the talented cutiesmartgurl!

Odi et amo. Quare id faciam, fortasse requiris.
Nescio. Sed fieri sentio et excucior.
>> I hate and i love. Why i do this, you maybe want to know.
Don´t know. But i feel, that i get true it, an i feel great torment.<<

carmen 85 by Catull

#23 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:12 AM

I don't have that stuff on tv here thank GOD.

FREAKIN COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS!!!! Elena, I am so serious...on EVERY single cable channel here in the states we have NOTHING but reality crap show-Jersey Shore, Real Housewives, Mob Wives, 16 and Pregnant-the list is ENDLESS.

I am sick of seeing every reality star being treated like they deserve to have a shot at acting. Sadly, on Survivor, my friend's boyfriend's best friend is on it-why? he wants to get into acting. Like American Idol-go on, get noticed, hope for a recording contract from someone even if you don't win. Reality shows, get one, show your train wreck of a life, get noticed, get an acting gig (Kim Khardashian comes to mind). These people are pathetic. They are not actors and get gigs only because they are stupid reality stars. I could literally write pages of my feelings towards reality shows but I wont! ;-)

Posted Image

deeply inside credit (HP collection)

#24 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,458 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:49 AM

FREAKIN COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS!!!! Elena, I am so serious...on EVERY single cable channel here in the states we have NOTHING but reality crap show-Jersey Shore, Real Housewives, Mob Wives, 16 and Pregnant-the list is ENDLESS.

I am sick of seeing every reality star being treated like they deserve to have a shot at acting. Sadly, on Survivor, my friend's boyfriend's best friend is on it-why? he wants to get into acting. Like American Idol-go on, get noticed, hope for a recording contract from someone even if you don't win. Reality shows, get one, show your train wreck of a life, get noticed, get an acting gig (Kim Khardashian comes to mind). These people are pathetic. They are not actors and get gigs only because they are stupid reality stars. I could literally write pages of my feelings towards reality shows but I wont! ;-)

LOL! We do get a lot of news here but also films(those are weird and awkward), there's always a film somewhere. Indian, Turkish, American, Romanian you name it you have it also watch it.

I'm into National Geo, and they took out all discovery channels and they gave us the BBC ones boo. I didn't want Benedict Cumberbatch's naration but it's okay.

sig by ashley

5.png

#25 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:45 AM

has your television programming in Europe, between flooded with all these inane and garbage unreality shows, like here in the States? jw

Whe have only two nationwide broadcasting systems in Austria. All the others are from Germany, coming to us via satelite or cable.

One of these systems is publicly owned, means there is a special law for it, describing which sorts of programms are alowed or not.

We have some "realtiy shows" here, like one about teenagers, making party at the weekend. Mostly you see them drunk, horny and incredibly silly.

Big Brother was a big deal here years ago. And there is "Teenage mothers", showing young girls, mostly from Vienna, our biggest city.

All the other creepy shows are coming to us via cable or satelite. They are not very popular here, people choose wisly.

I have at the moment 120 stations on my tv, but watch only 10-12 regularly. Mostly History Channel, BBC Entertainment, BBC Worldwide, Sky-News, and some channels with series like NCIS, CSI Las Vegas, Law & Order.

There is also MTV (brrr) and E! Entertainment. On E! Entertainment there is sometimes a one hour documentary about the "child star" Emma Watson. I only saw once the end, so I hope I will catch the whole thing the next time and put in on youtube.

"Benutze es!" = "Use it!"

„Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” John Updike

#26 Badab

Badab

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:31 PM

i´m sorry for you, that you have our German program.

includes the documentary already informations about Bling Ring? Or is it an older one?

"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought bravely. And Rhaegar died" - Jorah Mormont about Rhaegar Targaryen from A Storm of Swords.

carmen 85 by Catull

#27 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:33 PM

i´m sorry for you, that you have our German program.

includes the documentary already informations about Bling Ring? Or is it an older one?

No problem, I own a remote controll......

No. The documentary is only about her time with Potterharry....

„Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” John Updike

#28 Sacred_Path

Sacred_Path

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • Mood::excited by tangents ô.Ô
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:33 PM

Most of the "unreality" on German TV is made up of fake court cases and fake stories of troublesome teens. And that makes up probably 40% of all programmes*.

*number pulled out of my ass, but it is a lot.

"Ok, well, the 'hot bod' is not a characteristic."

#29 Badab

Badab

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:35 PM

thats right. so much shit in the tv.

And we have no Emma documentaries just some endless Sitcoms.

carmen 85 by Catull

#30 WatsonLover479

WatsonLover479

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:20 PM

Yeah but also why did emma leave early? Ok she got the award but what was the reason for her departing early? She stayed before once after she presented a sneak preview of Harry potter and the deathly hallows part 2.

#31 Badab

Badab

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:36 PM

maybe there was some thing she don´t wanted to miss. An airplane home maybe.

Or she was bored by the show. or she was hungry, the dress was not comfortable, she was ill or had a headache. Many possible reasons.

I would bet on had something more important to do, next day was her birthday right?

carmen 85 by Catull

#32 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:37 PM

would bet on had something more important to do, next day was her birthday right?

Sorry, but  *LOL*

#33 Adebisi

Adebisi

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:48 PM

come on you should appreciate birthdays. you dont get many more to celebrate

Y9m353j.jpg

#34 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:01 AM

come on you should appreciate birthdays. you dont get many more to celebrate

Again he is not able to read the irony between the lines and again he is speaking about things, he has no idea of. I suggest, that the EDL is upgrading their recruitment-standards a.s.a.p.

#35 Badab

Badab

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:24 PM

I´m confused do i missed the irony or Adebesi?

carmen 85 by Catull

#36 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:45 PM

In the night before my birthday I have indeed something better to do then beeing guest at such a creepy event.

EDL will kill me, so I will not make you a list what would suggest Emma to do with Will in the night of her birthday..... :rolleye0012:

#37 WatsonLover479

WatsonLover479

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:21 PM

Could it be she doesn't like American award shows?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users