The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma being a superhero girl heroine or super villain girl?

Do you think emma would want to be a superhero or supervillain girl in a marvel or DC comics movie? Emma said she won't be doing any major blockbuster films anymore....I don't know if this was a rumor or she actually did say that. I mean why wouldn't she want to be wonder woman for instance if she were offered the role?

Do you think emma would want to be a superhero or supervillain girl in a marvel or DC comics movie? Emma said she won't be doing any major blockbuster films anymore....I don't know if this was a rumor or she actually did say that. I mean why wouldn't she want to be wonder woman for instance if she were offered the role?

lol this thread is exactly what I commented on another thread couple of days ago, pftt.  Anyways like I said I'd personally like to see her in a superhero movie because it'd be different, but I don't think she could pull off Wonder Woman of all heroines.

Now as far as if she would want that kind of role, I don't think she ever mentioned something similar ever so I wouldn't know.

Yeah but she is an Actress, they can do such thinks^^

I have heard that Hugh Jackmann hungered and trained all the time for Les Miserables, and for one scene he drank nothing 24h before. So it is a harder job then you may think, but you can do it.

• 1 month later...

Don't you think Emma would make a good elektra in daredevil or black cat in spider-man? How about poison ivy in batman? You guys can't picture Emma kicking butt as a superhero heroine in a DC comic or Marvel comic adaptation? Emma did say she won't e doing another blockbuster film or a while so unfortunately all of my ideas I just mentioned are out of the question. I think it would be really cool if they made a Mortal Kombat reboot and Emma could portray Sonya Blade!!!!!!!!

Edited by RomanticSpell790