The Emma-Watson.net Forum

When We Were Young.

ihdfishfiqejipfjef that's soooo cuteee awhh *tackleglomps* I just imagined how your baby-kiwi accent would sound like awhhh. [i have a thing for australian/kiwi accents :P]

Aaaaand i'm not particulary fond of how i used to look as a kid, but here's one:

Post your childhood pictures :)

My parents took sooo many photos of my sisters and I :mellow:

[/center]

Aww thats's so cute. ^_^

Aaaaand i'm not particulary fond of how i used to look as a kid, but here's one:

hahah aww, so sweet with your big teddy and your puppy eyes. That looks SO like you. :P

Well here are a few of mine. I couldn't scan them because I didn't want to destroy the album, so I had to take pictures. Hence the quality sucks.

I don't know why my mom made me wear that Bavarian outfit. :mad: She ALWAYS dressed me in mean stuff. :P

Me and my favorite toy at that time. Ottocar!

I don't know why my mom made me wear that Bavarian outfit. :mad: She ALWAYS dressed me in mean stuff. :P

Omg cutest thing everrrr *jumps on you* Were you ever this adorable? Awhhh *pinches cheeks*

Awhhh little blondieee. Awhh you look so cuteee *glomps*

haha I look unhappy tho :P I wonder why people didn't beat me at that time. I mean wearing bavarian clothes in Hamburg, thats a big no no. :P

haha awhhh but why. They're cute and small. You should be holding a beer tho :P And a hat. Why weren't you wearing a haaat?

haha awhhh but why. They're cute and small. You should be holding a beer tho :P And a hat. Why weren't you wearing a haaat?

hahah no way!! :P I hate that style so much :P I saw bavarians 2 weeks ago, dressed like that drunk in the underground..I felt like kicking them out. :mellow:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 12 years later...