The Emma-Watson.net Forum

How much would a person weigh if they were a size 6 through 10 and they stood 5'5"?

I live in the U.S and I know they measure weight in size over in the UK and I was just wondering how much a person would weigh if their weight fluctuated between a size 6 and a size 10 being 5'5 inches tall like Emma? What would that be in stone or kilograms or weight here in the U.S not UK?

What a question.

I don´t exactly know. And you can never know because wight is not the same over the day, but i guess, because she is thin that she would wight more than 45 Kilo but less than 60 kilos. Maybe i´m wrong and i´m no expert at all.

Do you really think this is the right place for such a question?

You know, one never talkes about the weight of a Lady.....  ;-)

The EDL will deal out justice swift and mercilessly.

i agree with this, one never discusses the weight of a Lady, no matter her age.

Edited by Emma_Rules

WatsonLover, I'm a little concerned by this question. I've put you under 24 hour surveillance. If you start asking question like "How big of a bag do you think it would take to put Emma's body in?" I'm gonna hafta call Batman.

Do you really think this is the right place for such a question?

Wow. I never thought the day would come when I would actually agree with you. A very nice responce!

Well no I'm not trying to be rude towards Emma it's just that Emma is alarmingly thin and every time we see her she keeps getting skinnier. I'm not sure what it could be from. Emma is at least 97 lbs. she just said in an article that her weight fluctuates from a size 6 to a size 10 so that's very thin correct?

Edited by WatsonLover479

Oh boy, of course she is very thin, but I think this is what the society of fashion-gurus, designers, photographers and health-experts is calling "good looking". Maybe it is also for the roles, she did. As long as she feels well with her "layout", there is nothing to worry about. But ok, in 2011 she looked really georgeous and feminine.

581908_539623346075695_257719117_n.jpg

Well no I'm not trying to be rude towards Emma it's just that Emma is alarmingly thin and every time we see her she keeps getting skinnier. I'm not sure what it could be from. Emma is at least 97 lbs. she just said in an article that her weight fluctuates from a size 6 to a size 10 so that's very thin correct?

i very much disagree with you, as her body size looked quite appealing and healthy, at the recent 2013 Mtv Movie Awards, and in my honest opinion, i haven't seen any of her public appearences where she looked like she lost anything from her usual slender/fit look.

Oh boy, of course she is very thin, but I think this is what the society of fashion-gurus, designers, photographers and health-experts is calling "good looking". Maybe it is also for the roles, she did. As long as she feels well with her "layout", there is nothing to worry about. But ok, in 2011 she looked really georgeous and feminine.

581908_539623346075695_257719117_n.jpg

Yeah emma looked really nice in the 2011 MTV movie awards! Look at those legs!!??? Why can't she look like this again? I'm not telling her what to look like but emma has said and this is very true. I don't want to be super skinny I love food to much..did she not say that?

Dear Watsonlover479, the question "Females & their weight/bodyshape" belongs to the last unsolved mysteries of mankind. There are so many factors who can influence this very special femal topic. A good girlfriend, saying "Oh my god, you have put on weight, right?" can also be a factor for a dramatic loss of weight like a boyfriend, telling his girl: " Your legs remainding me on the elephant, we saw last week at the Zoo!". This and other external factors can lead to a dramatic re-shape of femal bodies, even it is not nessessary.

Emma was pefect when she was at the MTV-awards 2011, then she started "reshaping". Maybe for Sam in "Perks", maybe for Ila at "Noah". She did it very successfully, because there was one picture of her at a art-exhebition in New York in 2012, which started a discussion about her health in this forum. The EDL quickly put an end to the discussion, but if you follow the comments on different pages of international newspapers from that time, you will see, that other people asked the same question, too: "Is she too thin?"

But as I said, as long as she (and Will) is happy with it, we should not worry and carry on. Maybe some day there comes a good friend to her, telling her: "Emma, you really should eat more. Not only ot water!"

In all fairness, I think Emma avoids putting on weight because it quickly goes from looking feminine to looking unfortunate. For example she seems to be putting on weight around her face rather fast, which you can see whenever she's gained a few pounds. It looks nice to me, but I think she prefers having her features sharp and defined.

I think she tries to stay within the limits, her generation calls "well shaped". We all know, that only the minority of the worlds girls fit into that standard. But as long as guys like Lagerfeld and his wandling skelettons rules the fashion world, nothing will really change. But, and I am repeating me, as long as she is fine with it, we should not criticise her.

Ems can be very, very female....

400699_560704753967554_327427350_n.jpg

Edited by Jonny Carinthia