The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Her hair,uhh :drool::whaa: . I love her but i hate her hair it just dosent fit her i wish she would grow it back. I understand why she wants to change but not that big of one. she was so beautiful before she just needs to think about it and grow it back. dont get me wrong i love her trust me shes my fav. i just dont like her hair. i think shes wanting attion and wanting to grow up and make a statment.

add if u want,thanks,

horsey :ohyeah::king::blush:

I completely agree with you, she looks like a boy on some photos, that's not right. Her hair is too short. I would understand if she had a haircut like Carrey Mulligan, but not that. And if I can allow myself to say: I think she started putting too much make-up recently, she looks unnatural. That is only my opinion, but well...

im a little conflicted, I like it but i also looooove her hair before. I loved the colour and how it would look in photoshoots, especially the Burberry ones.

She also over compensates the hair by having strong make up, which i dont like on her because ive always loved how she would wear little make up and still look gorgeous.

i totally agree with ya!! i dont like it at all and it's not her style at all

we used to see her with long hair and less makeup!!!

i dont like her style now at all and her makeup make her look unnatural really it's too much ><

lolwut? She uses make up mostly in premieres and special events. She's been doing this since what? 13? But other than that she hardly ever uses make up. In her everyday life she pree much goes with a very natural look as we see from candit and paparazzi pics.

And even when she had long hair, she used to pull it up most of the times anyway. So what exactly looks "unnatural"?

In my opinion she is the type of girl who would look beautiful and girly and elegant even if she were bold. And she looks more like a woman with this kind of hair style. I don't know why.

I laugh when everyone says it's not her style. Apparently she's right to be concerned about people not letting her move past Hermione. "Her style" as everyone calls it wasn't her's at all. That's the style she was contractually obligated, by Warner Brothers, to maintain for the last ten years. If you remember, they freaked the first time she dyed her hair. I think this is the first time we've actually seen her style. Personally, I think she looks great. It really fits the shape of her face. Besides, she mentioned that she has a couple of future projects lined up in one of the interviews. Do you think there might be something to the Girl With The Dragon Tattoo rumors? Maybe this is a test run for that hair style.

Edited by jayhawk

I laugh when everyone says it's not her style. Apparently she's right to be concerned about people not letting her move past Hermione. "Her style" as everyone calls it wasn't her's at all. That's the style she was contractually obligated, by Warner Brothers, to maintain for the last ten years. If you remember, they freaked the first time she dyed her hair. I think this is the first time we've actually seen her style. Personally, I think she looks great. It really fits the shape of her face. Besides, she mentioned that she has a couple of future projects lined up in one of the interviews. Do you think there might be something to the Girl With The Dragon Tattoo rumors? Maybe this is a test run for that hair style.

Never mind that last part. Apparently I'm even more out of touch then I thought. Rooney Mara has already been cast as Lisbeth. The hairstyle still looks great on her, though.

Edited by jayhawk

I think Emma looks beautiful no matter how long or short her hair is.

I also think it's time we move on from this debate. It's a haircut. She has had it for a couple of months now and has made numerous media appearances with it. I would think people would have gotten used to it by now but apparently not.

Edited by KS987

I think many people had problems accepting her big haircut change. I did. But, after knowing how much she loves it and how refreshed and gorgeous she is with short hair i've learned to love it.

Imo her new hair is both nice and bad.I like it cause it fits her and it's the first time we see her with her own style.On the other hand it's a bit too short, i mean on some pictures she looks like a boy :/

I think many people had problems accepting her big haircut change. I did. But, after knowing how much she loves it and how refreshed and gorgeous she is with short hair i've learned to love it.

i agree you!:) i love it too :)) beautiful hair! she looks awesome!:)

she wanted to start fresh and she said on David Letterman she wanted to cut her hair to get over her break up with Harrypotter b.c she said it was sad to see it end but if she is happy with it all her fans she be happy with it as well I mean theres nothing wrong with change cause it will grow back it is just hair.. she is such a good Role model for Kids everywhere.. she is my idol

Edited by harrypotternerd

I really liked her new look. but i think she did it because she wants people to get over her character of Hermione and start again as Emma Watson. I know many people knows who she is because of her personality and beauty, but in an actress life it's important to make some differences between the past and present.

It came as a shock in the beginning ... But after having seen DH and the POTENTIAL she revealed in her latest Hermione-performance, she proved that she's a talented actress who managed to blend in a character. I guess I sort of accepted that she's finished with her Hermione part and fully ready to move on to new roles. Way to go, Emma! :)

I personally don't care for it too much but it does look good on her. She's one of those few women that can pull off both very short and long hair. But I think she had the most the most gorgeous hair right before she cut it. I completely understand why she did it though, for 10 years she couldn't do anything to it, so I don't blame her for doing something so "drastic" once she got the chance. If I was constrained like her I'm sure I would have done the same thing (maybe not as short lol, because it would NOT look good on me.)