#21 sarahelizabeth

sarahelizabeth

Extreme Poster

• Closed Accounts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,809 posts
  • LocationTree Hill

Posted 28 November 2010 - 03:05 AM

she wanted to start fresh and she said on David Letterman she wanted to cut her hair to get over her break up with Harrypotter b.c she said it was sad to see it end but if she is happy with it all her fans she be happy with it as well I mean theres nothing wrong with change cause it will grow back it is just hair.. she is such a good Role model for Kids everywhere.. she is my idol

Edited by harrypotternerd, 28 November 2010 - 03:06 AM.

wanna keep in touch add me on facebook < sarahs facebook <3

I am a pet Penguin My owner is tara Posted Image

Js buddy:Cat. Aunt:Dina Cycling Buddy: Kimmers Mom: Arie
Brothers:Chandler lil chris ardi joe loverboy Andrew
sisters:Lindy stef amber ellen Kimmie! Grandpa big chris
Great grandpa Jon Great Grandma Noura Neice Karen

#22 Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 08:51 AM

No really in the beginning, but it's really grew on my fast.
Posted Image

An angel lives in England
She comes from heaven above
Her eyes are like the stars in the sky
Her voice takes me to places I want to be
And she cast a spell on me, which was love at first sight
And I only want her love tonight.

#23 andreaol

andreaol

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 03:59 PM

I really liked her new look. but i think she did it because she wants people to get over her character of Hermione and start again as Emma Watson. I know many people knows who she is because of her personality and beauty, but in an actress life it's important to make some differences between the past and present.

#24 Leey

Leey

• Wind
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Mood::Moving to Las Vegas
  • LocationLas Vegas, Nevada

Posted 01 December 2010 - 10:04 PM

It came as a shock in the beginning ... But after having seen DH and the POTENTIAL she revealed in her latest Hermione-performance, she proved that she's a talented actress who managed to blend in a character. I guess I sort of accepted that she's finished with her Hermione part and fully ready to move on to new roles. Way to go, Emma! :)

"A man's dreams are an index to his greatness" - Zadok HaKohen Rabinowitz

Posted Image

#25 lavieenrose

lavieenrose

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:57 AM

I personally don't care for it too much but it does look good on her. She's one of those few women that can pull off both very short and long hair. But I think she had the most the most gorgeous hair right before she cut it. I completely understand why she did it though, for 10 years she couldn't do anything to it, so I don't blame her for doing something so "drastic" once she got the chance. If I was constrained like her I'm sure I would have done the same thing (maybe not as short lol, because it would NOT look good on me.)

Posted Image
Posted Image

So even if the world falls down today, you've still got me to hold you up, and I will never let you down.

#26 sarahelizabeth

sarahelizabeth

Extreme Poster

• Closed Accounts
  • 25,809 posts
  • LocationTree Hill

Posted 02 December 2010 - 01:01 AM

I personally don't care for it too much but it does look good on her. She's one of those few women that can pull off both very short and long hair. But I think she had the most the most gorgeous hair right before she cut it. I completely understand why she did it though, for 10 years she couldn't do anything to it, so I don't blame her for doing something so "drastic" once she got the chance. If I was constrained like her I'm sure I would have done the same thing (maybe not as short lol, because it would NOT look good on me.)

I Love your Point Amber it is very much the Truth b.c Most women can't pull it off (:!! she has been told she has a good Shaped head lol

wanna keep in touch add me on facebook < sarahs facebook <3

I am a pet Penguin My owner is tara Posted Image

Js buddy:Cat. Aunt:Dina Cycling Buddy: Kimmers Mom: Arie
Brothers:Chandler lil chris ardi joe loverboy Andrew
sisters:Lindy stef amber ellen Kimmie! Grandpa big chris
Great grandpa Jon Great Grandma Noura Neice Karen

#27 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts
  • Mood::Content

Posted 02 December 2010 - 10:56 AM

Agreed. It was a shocker but it suits her. Most girls that have very short hair look like how shall I put it like everyone else does?? ... Dykes? But she doesn't. Not saying it has anything to do with sexuality. But it doesn't make her look bad at all.

#28 jayhawk

jayhawk

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 03:41 PM

Agreed. It was a shocker but it suits her. Most girls that have very short hair look like how shall I put it like everyone else does?? ... Dykes? But she doesn't. Not saying it has anything to do with sexuality. But it doesn't make her look bad at all.

Well, that was... offensive. Apparently you need a larger sample size. I've seen plenty of women with very short hair that look completely feminine. Certain body and face shapes will look a bit butch, but it's hardly most women. That's more a societal perception. Perhaps someday we'll move completely past the 1950's in our views of women. (And in we, I mean society as a whole)
Mankind can be counted on to assert, with vigor, it's God given right to be stupid.

#29 flowerpower

flowerpower

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationHollywood

Posted 04 December 2010 - 06:37 PM

I love her new haircut, it makes her look grown up & sexy
like a totally new person, it makes you focus on her face more witch is gorgeous

#30 KS987

KS987

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 08:17 AM

That's actually a slur against lesbians. I'm not sure if you are aware of that, but in the future you should avoid using it.
Emma Watson: The Britsh Beauty.
Qq1N2U.jpg TigerBengal1.jpg

#31 Emmas Friend

Emmas Friend

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,174 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 14 December 2010 - 10:02 PM

I personally like her new hair, I bet she's been dying to change her hairstyle for years. Good for her I say !
E-sister - Madeline

#32 Josh

Josh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Mood::inspirational
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 15 December 2010 - 02:25 AM

I think her short hair is hot
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic