The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma is scheduled to attend the 2013 Costume Institute Exhibition at The Met

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if you have at least € 10.000,-- / $ 8.500,--  left, you are maybe part of the game....

Crazy world. Just thinking.

Me:

son ill, waiting for the doctor. Boss wants me to do a double night shift. The dog had made something on the terrasse, he should not do. Just spilled my tea over my trousers.

Emma:

What the hell will I wear on Monday? (Sleepless for several days now).

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

Roberto is right. Other class other problem.

I have a bad day today, too.

I don´t think mini dresses are simple and fun. They are mini but where is the fun? to wear them is no fun and in an evening dress you can be as good looking as in a mini.

The pics you have shown Jonny are all nice dresses. I hope Emma finds some of them. The mtv mini was ok but you are right she had worn better dresses.

You mean how she is styling (makeup and so on)?

Or do you mean the colors?

The styling is different but she can take no makeup to an evening dress and would still looking great. So...

Not excatly true. Mini dresses can be formal as well.

For example: Would you not say this is a formal dress? It may not be too modest, but it is definetly formal.

That being said. You are correct that this event is not a good place for a minidress. Hoesntly, I kind of prefer some of Emma's minidresses to some of her longer choices. They feel truer to her personality.

^That's true. I was speaking in terms of what she wears to formal events though. We all show our personality more in what we are every day as apposed to some sort of fancy event.

hm there you maybe right. But evening dresses are so elegant and i like to see her in them. So self if a mini is more here, i prefer the evening.

She wore perfect minidresses in the past (like the black one) and not so perfect ones.

The one in red looks like it was knitted by my grandmother.

What I will say: Emma has shown in the past a very good hand for dresses. She has picture-perfect legs, so why not show them (more we will never get...  ^_^ ), but with the right outfit. Is it possible that she had better advisors during her time in the HP-franchise? Sometimes I think so.

Yes! :wub: :wub: :wub:

936314_563546073683422_1651488177_n.jpg

Yes! :wub: :wub:

400699_560704753967554_327427350_n.jpg

Yes! :wub: :wub: :wub:

72769_541729515865078_88514514_n.jpg

And I do not mention all the perfect outfits, she wore during shootings......

hm maybe she had better advisers, then she should have learned more from them, or she is know wearing what she likes or a last suggestion the fashion simply grows crazier^