The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma is scheduled to attend the 2013 Costume Institute Exhibition at The Met

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed, it did.

Ah the muscles. Yeah but she had to do some sport for Bling Ring. Pole dance for example seems to need Muscles. If you not have them you will fall.

Ok I called it wrong! Lol I wasnt sure she was gonna be there but glad I was wrong Arie :)

Boo me! Lol!!

Emma from dress, shoes, make up looks absolutely gorgeous AS USUAL :) she lights up the event, no question. She posted a pic from the MET Ball on FB which is how I knew she attended....what I love about this dress is that it's elegant/classy yet hip and cool. This is definitely the winner for the night!

Edited by cbmac12

DUDE where DO I find photos untagged coz there's so many ewd photos for me to untag! Um does anyone know where there's some photos from the event untagged? They should be made public somewhere!

you still didn't have to cut the ''as usual'' because she's always beautiful.

First: her outfit and her appearance at the Met was picture-perfect. She was exactly as I want her to be at official engagements. If you see the other ladies, attending this event, you know, she was again the prettiest woman there....

Second: sorry that I have to disagree; there is at least one example, where her choice insulted her beauty and her personality. Even in Austria fashion-journalists wrote about this horrible Fauxpas in her joice for outfit and makeup. Such pictures should NEVER be possible (and it is a "official" one, no papshot or fan-pic!!!)

Better, MUCH better......

:wub: :wub: :wub:

@ Elena: try this link, maybe it helps...  http://www.popsugar.com/Emma-Watson-Met-Gala-2013-Pictures-30405942?slide=2&image_nid=30405989

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

The popsugar photos are low res and the photo you have chosen from the LA PERKS premiere is typical you, because according to the hollywood reporter ''The 22-year-old actress’s backless halter dress was slightly -- and thankfully only momentarily -- too revealing as she posed up for photographers, as the side revealed more of her breast than she probably planned on.Thankfully, Watson has a smart and savvy stylist who prepared for the eventuality by applying crafty silicone nipple covers on the star.'' It isn't her actual nipple so relax. Also Emma makes use of fashion tape(as seen on her at the at the DH London premiere).

Edited by Elena

I do not refer to the problem with her upper body - the"nipple-thing" is not in the focus of my opinion. But even this should not happen to a classy woman like Emma; she should leave the "nip-slips" to the other "stars", who need such sort of attention.

The whole dress is a catastrophy, she looks like a underweight model and this is - thank heaven - not alone my opinion. There were two other horrible pictures out there of her in that "dress", but interestingly this two ones disappeared from the webside from were I downloaded them.

I will accept your opinion, that she never makes something wrong, and you accept my opinion, that she makes sometimes a mistake like every human beeing does. OK?

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

I do not refer to the problem with her upper body - the"nipple-thing" is not in the focus of my opinion. The whole dress is a catastrophy, she looks like a underweight model and this is - thank heaven - not alone my opinion. There were two other horrible pictures out there of her in that "dress", but interestingly this two ones disappeared from the webside from were I downloaded them.

I will let you your opinion, that she never makes something wrong, and you let me my opinion, that she makes sometimes a mistake like every human beeing does. OK?

I really don't care what she wears jonny. I just enjoy the photos. Poor her didn't have time to pick a dress for that particular premiere so whatever really.

She took the dress she liked most out of a bunch and went with it.

I really don't care what she wears jonny. I just enjoy the photos. Poor her didn't have time to pick a dress for that particular premiere so whatever really.

She took the dress she liked most out of a bunch and went with it.

Now you do her wrong! I bet she knows exactly what she will wear at the different events and according to her twitter she had "fittings" for Cannes a few days ago (2 weeks before the event!). I do not think that Emma's clothes choice is left to chance.

Let me get this straight... you think this gorgeous dress is her biggest mistake? I agree that picture does her no justice but how can you say she isn't beautiful here?

That isn't too say I don't think she has chosen some unfortunante outfits. I do, but only when she was younger. Before she got really involved in the fashion world. But this dress is definetly not a mistake at all!