The Emma-Watson.net Forum

New start, new name...

Hi everyone, I don't know if anyone if you remembers me...I used to be really active as Bright_Star (though most people know my real name is Sterre). I promised several times that I was going to be active on the forums again, and then didn't...so I thought maybe a new profile would create more possibilites to stay online here! This means that if the mods want, they can delete my old profile :).
So what about me...I'm turning 21 next month. I'm from the Netherlands (tiny country, huge amount of people) and was a big fan of Emma from the beginning till the end of HP. I then kind of lost track of her and what she was up to, until I saw Perks of Being a Wallflower last year and realised again why she's so great. My hobbys include singing (mainly classical, in which I'm practising very seriously), reading, writing and meeting up with friends. I'm the eldest of four and my brother and sisters mean the world to me...good food is something I enjoy hugely as well...
So I'm hoping that with this new start I can stay active and feel at home on these great boards! :)
I by the way realise most of you probably changed their display names as well...please do tell me if you remember me and who you are/used to be! ;)

Edited by Sterre**

I know you Sterre! Of course I do, you was in my e-family. You always popping in on the rare occasion! Welcome back! <3

EDIT: I have too many previous usernames, but I'm Jade. I used to make you sigs. XD

Edited by magicbeans