The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Has emma ever been in a bikini or a bikini photoshoot before?

I know a lot of celebrities like to flaunt their celeb beach bodies when it gets warmer outside. They love to show off their curves,upper body and lower body. But I've just realized emma is not in this category. We don't see her in magazines like other celebs walking around in Bikinis. Is emma afraid to show off her bikini body? Or is she afraid that the media will start saying he's too thin ad stuff like that? That's what I'm thinking maybe emma doesn't want to be a part of the media trying to slam celebrities And their weight? I've never seen Taylor Swift,Camilla Belle,Joanna Levesque aka JoJo if anyone knows who that is in a bikini swimsuit before. One of these day you think emma will be in a bikini photoshoot or not anytime soon?

Edited by WatsonLover479

Instead of giving you only standardized EDL phrases on your question, I'll try to answer you.

Emma never did "official" bikini-shoots in her career, so she never apeared so far in "bikini-editions" of various magazins. There are four different bikini-shoots of her out there, but they are "unofficial". Nr. 1 is from Jamaica some years ago, taken by a paparazzo during holidays with her then boyfriend. She looks the whole time like "10 days rainweather", means, angry and upset. After that holiday her relationship was over. Nr. 2 is a private picture which leaked into the internet, showing her with friends on another holiday. This picture is probably the first one of her in a bikini, because she looks younger on them then on the Nr. 1 set.
Nr. 3 is a picture of Emma with Tom (Felton) in a swimming-pool. Taken during shooting of Harry Potter.
Nr. 4 is a set of pictures, again by a paparazzo with a guy at and in a swimming pool.

Nr, 5 is not a Bikini-shoot in the sence of the word, but if you count unterwear as bikini, ok. Taken last autum at the Hemptons. Still unsure, if she did not realise the paparazzo, following her the way to the beach. But ok, why not.....

Emma has aparently a little problem with nudity, maybe due to her upbringing. "The less you reveral....", I think, you remember that quote of her. Her most daring "nude photos" are in the new book about "natural beauty", but even this pictures were taken with a maximum of cover, compared to the real "nude" shots of other models in the same book.

In a positive way, I think, she is doing it right. I personally find her "less reveral"-pictures much more tempting then "full on"-pictures. On the other hand, and now I am a little bit sarcastic as ever, there are no real curves to show off, so, we missed nothing.

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

I am always wondering, what Spencer Tracy would say to that.....  :ph34r:

you are confusing Audrey with Katherine Hepburn, who had the longstanding relationship with Spencer Tracy, both onscreen and offscreen. Tracy never starred with Audrey in any films, or even met her, as he was having alcohol and health problems in the late 50s and 60s, when he died. Tracy was passed over for consideration to star with Audrey in the 1957 Love In The Afternoon, about an old coot's love affair with a much younger woman, played by the mid 20s Audrey, but lost to Gary Cooper, because he was at the time, in a rehabiltation clinic for alcoholism, and had received several letters of reprimand from MGM in 1955 and 56.

So sorry, you are right.I read your comment before my first cup of tea, so I was not really "online" and I mixed the two.......

no problem. i happen to be just as big a fan of golden age films, as films of the modern era. :) the 1950 Roman Holiday is one of my absolute favorites.

no problem. i happen to be just as big a fan of golden age films, as films of the modern era. :) the 1950 Roman Holiday is one of my absolute favorites.

You too? I am a devoted fan of the MGM-Musicals and the MGM-Movies from 1930-1950. These times, these actors and these style of making movies will never come back.

I fear there you are right. Good old lovely films.

And to the theme. I think she is doing it right. Why do you have to show everything? 

There are some pics in the net. But there is always something in the net, isn´t it?

• 2 weeks later...