The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Yeah

A Trailer for the forthcoming Jurassic Park IV has been shown and so i want to give it to you.

[link deleted]

I for myself will definitely watch this film. Love the series, my favorite is number one, simply cult^^

Edited by dookdookdook

Sorry to say, that's a fake trailer. They are just trying to get you to buy watches.

Jurassic Park 4 hasn't even started filming yet. They used footage of "The Hunter" with Willem Dafoe plus probably some other clips.

oh damned. then take the topic aways. But thanks for telling me.

I hate fan made trailers, i hate them!

Edited by Badab

I wouldn't call it a fan made trailer, maybe a "spam made trailer" since it's purpose is to get people to click on their link to sell watches.

We can keep the topic though to discuss JP4. I haven't heard much about it, but I don't think any of the cast from the first 3 return.

And the second one. The guy, don´t know his name, has played good in "the Pacific". But i would want to see Sam Neil again. I like this Guy.

yes, it would probably. Maybe the can put Sam Neil in as an adviser for younger heros. But Jeff Goldblum can still run from Dinos. Last time i saw him, he looked fit enough.

Was just about to say there is no trailer as it has not started yet. They have no cast/crew as the script writer pulled out. They're currently looking for a new one and it's been pushed back to 2015.

Well Speilberg had a huge problem finding a suitable script since early 2003 I think? I don't know off the top of my head. I just know that the scriptwriter for Rise of the Planet of the Apes is writing it? Rick Jaffa is it?

Institutions milk the money from previous productions and other successful productions. For example, Die Hard has made less money over the years new one's have been released. The latest didn't even make it's budget back (meaning it flopped) but there's another one due out!!!

If they're making another Rise of the Planet of the Apes, guaranteed it's worse than the first. :(

probably it is. But the best was still the first one, with Heston.

Maybe it will be the same with Jurassic Park.  But we will see in due time.