The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Favorite Movie Soundtrack

Oh God I can't even choose, there's no "favourite" when it comes to music, especially OSTs. I'd have to say that Ben Hur's ost is beyond divine and will always hold a special place in my heart. And of course the Star Wars ost. Alexander the Great as well, and pretty much anything by Hans Zimmer.

Also the Disney Classics especially Lion King and Pocahontas. Amazing scores.

hmmm.... The Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, i think one of the most beautiful songs in a soundtrack is Remembering Munich written by john williams from the movie Munich

Man i can´t pick one. I love so many soundtracks and they chance depending on my mood. But some i will always love are the TLoTR soundtracks, Dragonheart, Titanic is very nice, The new World, Kingdom of Heaven, Excalibur, Troy and many of these Disney Classics.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Oh God I can't even choose, there's no "favourite" when it comes to music, especially OSTs. I'd have to say that Ben Hur's ost is beyond divine and will always hold a special place in my heart. And of course the Star Wars ost. Alexander the Great as well, and pretty much anything by Hans Zimmer.

Also the Disney Classics especially Lion King and Pocahontas. Amazing scores.

I agree with Hans Zimmer !

At home we love his work, that's amazing job. And I must say that it's always original work. I mean, John Wiliams it's always the same ! Yesterday I was watching Hook and I was half listening Harry Potter 1 and half listening Star Wars. That's disapointing when the key notes that will make the music special are in every piece of work. That's why I love som uch Hans Zimmer, he's done sooo many touching songs, so many amazing musics. 

I guess these are my favorites

LOTR

Harry Potter 5 and 6

Pan's Labrynth

Spirited Away (I just adore)

I must say that Pan's labirynth was too  shoking and traumatising for me to listen carefully the music haha And I won't watch it again, never ever !! 

I have to repeat the Disney Classics for me too. I know them by heart ^^ I used to know the french versions, but after some time I kept listening the english versions that I sometimes know better than in french - that's weird. 

I love musicals, so I will say High School Musical 3 haha (don't hit me pleaaase) and Grease. 

Oh I would like to make you discover Max Ritcher. He made the music of the greta movie "Perfect Sense". That movie is very touching, and talks about the senses, that's why the music has a very important part in the movie. 

http://grooveshark.com/#!/album/Perfect+Sense+Original+Soundtrack/7908300

I also like Henry Jackman who made the X-Men first class OST,  Ramin Djawadi who made the OST of Clash of the Titans, and Craig Armstrong who made the OST of Moulin Rouge. 

Edited by Thessalie