The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma arriving in Nice, France for the 2013 Cannes Film Festival

Do you guys not understand that these are paprazzi pics? Meaning there are tons of flashing lights and people screaming at Emma. Would you be smiling? These pics look like they are from the airport. All the poor girl did was land then she gets pounded. I would be just as pissed.

Love her dress though!

Do you guys not understand that these are paprazzi pics? Meaning there are tons of flashing lights and people screaming at Emma. Would you be smiling? These pics look like they are from the airport. All the poor girl did was land then she gets pounded. I would be just as pissed.

Love her dress though!

i agree, and i love the white dress too. i call the paps 'paparoaches' lol.

FREAKIN AMEN!! ;-) I love when people get smacked down with a counterattack for their unnecessary comments ;) It is deserved.

Also, people are right-try having a camera snapping pics left and right backward and forward in your face, screaming at you.

I think the dress is cute and cool :)

She is arguably not smiling at the paps, but hey. Maybe in a few years from now, when she's realized that pulling an annoyed face is actually more exhausting than smiling or even looking blasé.

I like the dress. With the figure and face she now has, tight and sporty is the way to go.

She is arguably not smiling at the paps, but hey. Maybe in a few years from now, when she's realized that pulling an annoyed face is actually more exhausting than smiling or even looking blasé.

I like the dress. With the figure and face she now has, tight and sporty is the way to go.

Maybe she will.

@Roberto. Man you always find the right pic, don´t you?