The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma looks awesome as always :-)

I just love the minimal make up-you dont need a ton of it to look radiant-the amount she wears makes her look stunning and natural. I love the outfit-I really like that skirt print. I wish I could wear heels like that! Lol-but my feet cant handle it.

The interview was perfect-it just relates so well to the topic that she was discussing (I will let others view it)...I will say this-she is absolutely right about the things she shared. Especially for our (US) culture.

Yes, I love this outfit on her and the shoes too. She blends well with the beautiful background too--natural beauty.

Yup, reality stars are DIFFERENT alright!!--a real joke. Think Kardashians!! Famous for being famous.

The rest of the girls can't afford expensive designer dresses so why look like a clown?

Getty Images photos started to come in I'm waiting for tagless ones, Amen.

She looks very handsome in the pictures.

And i´m very impressed how well informed you are Roberto, self if i´m not that interested in which brand it is.

Hope to see more of her in the next days.

it's always funny when i see photos with an ugly tag that says 'do not remove'. it's the first thing i do, lol. i do what i want. :happydance:

:rofl: SAME HERE I have a list.