The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG I didnt recognize her!! She looks like the actresses from the 40's!!!

She could sooo play in a film noir like LA Confidential!

I loooooove her hair!!! The dress just rocks.

• 1 month later...

OMG THAT TRULY WAS AWESOME!!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

This is the kind of interview I want to see more from Emma as well as other celebrities...just funny to watch her expressions with her comment about college in the US ;) Sometimes it is with 12 others sharing bathroom!! LOL Depends on the size of the college.

Thanks for posting :)

Omg I totally agree Elena...I could listen to her all day as well...very expressive but so articulate...very funny too :) the Felicity comment was hysterical.

Yes Emma, the tramp stamp very classy ;)

Omg I totally agree Elena...I could listen to her all day as well...very expressive but so articulate...very funny too :) the Felicity comment was hysterical.

Yes Emma, the tramp stamp very classy ;)

i so love her sense of humour. She had the Hermione from early on, i heard little Hermy right there.

It's always a bit weird to see her all glammed up for a photo shoot, because the contrast to how she styles herself IRL is so stark.

You are right. And, further more, I do not think that we see the "real" Emma in this interview. It looks like she is playing the role of "Emma, the actress". There is a big, big difference between Emma, the actress and Emma, the private girl next door. Which makes her, in a way, unreal.

Shocker I am enjoying this thread and this is what I come to find. I am going to say this once and once only-why are you on this forum? I mean for realz why? I mean do you EVER I mean like EVER have anything positive to say about Emma, EVER? If I had a quarter for every negative or critical thing you have to say about Emma, I would be rich. Do you know Emma personally? Do you talk to her on the phone or text or email her? If you dont, you have nothing totally NOTHING to judge her on. I am sorry for saying all of this but I am so sick and tired of your negativity when the rest of us are trying to enjoy this thread.

You are entitled to your opinion obviously but you never say anything positive or happy about Emma.

Sorry for the rant...back OT...Elena, ITA...there was some Hermione there and yes love her sense of humor :) in my opinion, she was looking very comfortable interviewing, enjoying her time with the questions. She is so adorable :)

Sorry, she looks pretty and styled in this interview, but this is not the day-to-day Emma, we know. What's wrong with it? I am pretty sure she is not so "overacting" in real life. If this would be the real her, she would be a enervating person, what she clearly not is. She is just a good actress (using lines, she used for years now).

For example:

true Emma.....
21369_594226320615397_1802063980_n.jpg

styled Emma.....
984295_581239341914095_379071278_n.jpg

How did we go from the fun, sweet interview that Roberto posted to this? I don't get it...is Emma supposed to look all glammed up 24/7? Girls help me out here!! Do we EVER look glammed up 24/7 too? I don't get it...I just don't. Anyway I am done because I don't want this thread turning into yet another argument.

is Emma supposed to look all glammed up 24/7?

If you look at shots of her with fans/ in private, Emma looks very let's say casual even compared to your average 23 year old.