The Emma-Watson.net Forum

I saw This Is The End. Spoilers Inside.

do you want me to post the good ones???  i dont think so

I couldn't care less, actually.

BTW you can find people who like any crap so random positive reviews on the net probably wouldn't change Jonny's opinion.

I couldn't care less, actually.

BTW you can find people who like any crap so random positive reviews on the net probably wouldn't change Jonny's opinion.

He will not understand it; lost time to explain ......

I do not care for the "movie", I only cannot understand why she is wasting talent and time for such a s**t, but turning down other, more interesting offers like "Voice in my head".

• 2 weeks later...

I saw the movie, and I enjoyed it. It was good harmless fun where you can just forget anything for 2 hours.

I know some people here are very snobby about film, I prefer to be open minded. I like a silly film where you don't have to think about anything - and this is perfect for that.

Well, in a way I am proud to be a little bit "snobby" when it comes to movies. I prefer good, oldfashioned entertainment like "Some like it hot" or "Avanti, Avanti" or "Irma la Duce", comedies with charm, witt and great performances of the actors. A vulgar, senseless movie about "the end of the world" (in a time, people killing each other in different corners of the world) is something, the world does not need. And it is more painful for me, seeing my favourite actress beeing part of that s**t.

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

ROFL GOOD ONE ;)

Again people dont get it-CAN DO WHATEVER the hell she wants...CAN RETIRE 10 times over from Potter movies and merchandise and royalties and everything else she does. Emma can pick and choose what she wants just like her HP pals Rupert and Dan.

I admire her trying different things. Go Emma :)

i second this post. hell yeahhh!!!  :happydance: Go Emma!  :wub:

Edited by Emma_Rules

I saw the movie, and I enjoyed it. It was good harmless fun where you can just forget anything for 2 hours.

I know some people here are very snobby about film, I prefer to be open minded. I like a silly film where you don't have to think about anything - and this is perfect for that.

Agree  totally could fun without having to think too much!!

Im glad she made this movie shows she has a great sense of humour!!

• 1 month later...

Movie was gr8.

As for Emma's part in it and why she left filming... you know, this incident:

From an extra on set:

So Emma had already filmed a scene last week at “James Franco’s party†and was coming back Wednesday and Thursday to film another scene with Channing Tatum, Danny McBride, Seth Rogan, Franco and Jay Baruchel. The scene was as raunchy as it could be. Seth and Kay are kneeling on the ground with a few “cannibals†over them (that’s me) waiting to eat them as McBride comes out of an RV as our “king†with James Franco on a leash in only a thong.
So things were starting to get raunchy. Emma steps on set and looks at the scene and all of us in it and kind of has a freak out moment. Before we started to film she stormed off set with her publicist and Seth was saying what happened what’s wrong with Emma? Then she came back and filmed about 3 minutes of the scene.
During the scene Franco decided to do some of his breakdancing in front of her but alas he was in nothing but a thong. So Emma storms off set. Everyone’s like WTF where is she going? She walks all the way down the street. So we wrapped the night 5 minutes later. Came back last night and found out she quit because she the scene was too raunchy and she was really pissed that Franco was drinking while filming. He was obviously smoking weed as well.

But who can blame her right? She has a good image to uphold. But her quitting made last night filled with Emma jokes. The ground was wet and muddy and Channing said we were stepping in Emma’s tears. 

Anyway, there’s the story. I’m headed back on set till 6am. If y’all have more questions send them, I will be bored.

We all know she visits strip bars and sex clubs.. and she freaked out seeing a guy in thongs? And leaving like that... that was so unprofessional. She knew what she was signing up to.. if one feels uncomfortable with something that they shouldn't do it in the first place.

• 1 month later...

It's finally out. Watched it, it's a nice movie for one time watch. lol "Hermione stole all our food" best line. And their talking about raping Emma is offensive. Oh c'mon Emma is a big girl. And the movie was 18+ so you know what you're watching.

I liked how they played themselves.

Edited by ~Imagination~