The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma's a 23 year old woman and embarrased of watching Carrie Diaries? What does that say about me as a grown man watching Carrie Diaries? I never really cared for Sex and the City but Carrie Diaries is a decent guilty pleasure.

Yep, I read the entire interview and that's what I got outta it.

Edited by The Dude
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

No. Because a "editor in chief" has totally different tasks. I do not think that it is ment that she is editing a journal about herself and her world. Other harmless content could be: fashion, enviroment, dogs (Darcy), third world, maybe a interview with Julia Roberts. Maybe a commentary, titled: "What would Hermione say....."

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, this was a great read. I've just recently become a pretty big fan of Emma's (which, I know sounds ridiculous since she's been around for so long), and I'm just gettting to kind of know her personality. Well as much as one can without actually knowing her. But I'm constantly blown away by how smart and articulate she is. She is a deep thinker. I just love that about her. Great interview! The most insightful one I've read so far. Thanks for posting it!

Hey! Cool ya got to read it! I know I agree-she is very articulate and well spoken. Very intelligent. In some ways (I said some LOL) she really does remind me of Hermione with her intelligence and articulation. What I love about this interview is that the interviewer asked better questions and not the same ones others ask her. So that must have been a welcome change for Emma :)

I agree, she is really like Hermoine in that way. Perfect casting.

And yes, that's what stood out in this interview, though to be fair, I haven't read that many yet. I'm sure she gets asked the same questions over and over again, so this must have been refreshing for her. It was more like a conversation, as she mentioned, than an actual question/answer interview. I enjoyed it immensely.

• 1 month later...