83 replies to this topic

#81 chosenone14

chosenone14

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationIL, USA

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:41 PM

Wow, this was a great read. I've just recently become a pretty big fan of Emma's (which, I know sounds ridiculous since she's been around for so long), and I'm just gettting to kind of know her personality. Well as much as one can without actually knowing her. But I'm constantly blown away by how smart and articulate she is. She is a deep thinker. I just love that about her. Great interview! The most insightful one I've read so far. Thanks for posting it!

~Carol

#82 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:28 PM

Hey! Cool ya got to read it! I know I agree-she is very articulate and well spoken. Very intelligent. In some ways (I said some LOL) she really does remind me of Hermione with her intelligence and articulation. What I love about this interview is that the interviewer asked better questions and not the same ones others ask her. So that must have been a welcome change for Emma :)

Posted Image

deeply inside credit (HP collection)

#83 chosenone14

chosenone14

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationIL, USA

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:41 PM

I agree, she is really like Hermoine in that way. Perfect casting.

And yes, that's what stood out in this interview, though to be fair, I haven't read that many yet. I'm sure she gets asked the same questions over and over again, so this must have been refreshing for her. It was more like a conversation, as she mentioned, than an actual question/answer interview. I enjoyed it immensely.

~Carol

#84 KS987

KS987

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:53 AM

This is still one of my favorite Emma interviews. I prefer ones which seem like normal conversations and Emma is enjoying them. :).
Emma Watson: The Britsh Beauty.
Qq1N2U.jpg TigerBengal1.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users