The Emma-Watson.net Forum

curiously, in her last interview she claimed she doesn't like a blank canvas. :D

as for the video, I'm p. sure she has seen this or similar videos before. In one interview she said she used to look up her name on the net, so I'm sure she's aware of the shenanigans of her fans/ admirers.

Edited by Sacred_Path

To impress Emma sustainable, you have to be a man without qualities. Otherwise it does not work. (See Will A.)

That is just so mean of you. how do you know will is just a scarf man? I'm sure he's more versatile than meets the eye(pap eye that is). You and Sacred_Path are just too mean for the forum.

Elena, on the contrary. I think that Will has many good qualities to be the right partner for her. He is a silent guy, does not want to be in the spotlight, has no recognisable talents and is happy with his position to be "behind her" (like the Duke of Edinburgh). I think, he is HER man and this is good so.

Mean because telling the truth?

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

Exactly. I think he falls into the category of guys Emma really favors in her long-term relationships.

There's a realistic way of looking at things, and one of simply approving of everything she does. Both are ok from a fan perspective.

Edited by Sacred_Path