soulsister

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • LocationChi-Town

Posted 31 May 2013 - 02:17 PM

http://www.cracked.c...rs-perspective/    

I've always admired Mara Wilson's precocious and charming acting ability as a child actor. I always wondered

whatever became of her everytime I saw Mrs Doubtfire or Miracle on 34th Street.

I think with this perspective, she nails Hollywood on the head, and with insight and humor tells of the dark side

of Hollywood, and how and why so many child stars enter and never come out the same.

She was smart as a child, and now as an adult, she's giving great advice and warnings to kids/parents that want to become actors/celebrities.

Good for her!!! :yesyes:

thumb.jpg

LEANING ON HER ROCK.

#2 Maestro

Maestro

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 1,156 posts
  • Mood::Shiny!
  • LocationRoom 313

Posted 31 May 2013 - 05:50 PM

And she also is friends with the Nostalgia Chick, which makes her twice as awesome.

Posted Image

The M.A.D. Files - Talking about games, films, games, life, games, internet and games
Is it a bird?! Is it a plane?! Is it Superman?! No, it's Maestro's twitter!
He also makes videos...so if you would want to watch them...probably not...

He's immortal, born in the lowlands of the Netherlands 33 years ago, he's not alone, there are others like him, some good, some evil, for decades he has battled the forces of darkness with Emma-Watson.net his only refuge. He cannot die, unless you take his head and with it his admin powers, in the end there can be only one, he's Maestro - The Forum Admin

#3 ling

ling

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • LocationBrighton

Posted 02 June 2013 - 03:44 PM

I love Mara. We've followed each other on Twitter for a year or so now and she's hilarious. 

And she also is friends with the Nostalgia Chick, which makes her twice as awesome.

Do you follow any other ChezA people? I'm friends (IRL) with this cool guy. You should check him out. :)

#4 The Dude

The Dude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Locationthe dirty souf

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:45 PM

I've read interviews and stuff from her over the last several years since she's gotten out of acting and always thought she had a very level head on her shoulders. This should be required reading for parents of child actors, parents of children wanting to get into acting, current child actors, children wanting to get into the biz and former child actors who need help (I'm looking at you Lindsay).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users