The Emma-Watson.net Forum

THIS IS THE END L.A. Premiere

Agree wholeheartedly Trixie :) I love the trousers-formal yet cool too...I love the top-wish I could pull off wearing tops like this :)

Her hair and make-up are flawless-she just chooses the right amount...her hair up like that looks awesome.

Your face and your eyes, girl, pretty and beautiful as ever.

But your outfit: This is (really) the end...... Combinations of trousers with - yes, what? - are simply nothing for you.

:king:

nice that she ended up being so involved.

given the fact that it seems that she has nothing else or better to do, why not.

A premiere of a brainless movie with a funny dressed actress....

And her body language adds to that....

Oh, Emma.....  ^_^

Because it is a difference between adjusting something or telling through your body-language, that you feel uncomfortabe. It is not the first time, that this happens. She is not the typ of girl who likes to reveral too much, and so this sort of shirt (or whatever this may be) makes her uncomfortable. She is hiding (protecting) her breasts  in this picture and this has nothing to do with "adjustment".

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

Because it is a difference between adjusting something or telling through your body-language, that you feel uncomfortabe. It is not the first time, that this happens. She is not the typ of girl who likes to reveral too much, and so this sort of shirt (or whatever this may be) makes her uncomfortable. She is hiding (protecting) her breasts  in this picture and this has nothing to do with "adjustment".

It's almost as if that hand is pulling down on the bustier while she holds it in place. Almost.

She is hiding nothing. She is holding the top while someone else is tugging the bottom down. Or do you think that's someone trying to snatch her top off?

Every topic you post in you just fill it up with criticism and sarcastic remarks. 'She made a mistake wearing this.' 'She is embarrassed about her clothes.' 'She has nothing better to do.' 'She has a phony laugh.' Not one positive thing have you said. I'm waiting for you to start blaming her PR people now.

She is not making a mistake. I think she does not know it better. In my opinion there is simply no competent person around, telling her how to get the most out of her public appearances. Or there is one, but she does not listen. On the other hand, she shows that she can handle it. She was picture-perfect at Cannes - I tried for days to find something to comment on, but she was - besides of her angry face on arrival at Nice - simple the top-class-actress I expect her to be.  "This is the end" will remain in her CV as a peccadillo. 30 seconds wasted lifetime.

Oh, and I made her a compliment in my first posting. So do not say that I am always only "complaining".

Your face and your eyes, girl, pretty and beautiful as ever.

I love this outfit; it's so fun! It's perfect and exactly on point with what people our age like to dress up in (bold patterns and geometric shapes are very in). :)

given the fact that it seems that she has nothing else or better to do, why not.

A premiere of a brainless movie with a funny dressed actress....

And her body language adds to that....

Oh, Emma..

Oh go sink a ship.

I really do not get why a certain someone is even here...no one I mean no one appreciates your snide comments here and are just really getting tired of it. The best thing to do peeps is not to respond to that person anymore and ignore it-it will go away eventually-they clearly have no life other than to come here and be nasty, snide, and rude.

Anyway the classy, hip, cool outfit Emma wore for the This is the End premiere is ALL WIN! :) She rocked it!!!

And for that one person's information, we girls are always fixing ourselves-it is a girl thing to do to adjust our clothes-I did today at my cousin's graduation on my top.

Occulus...PROPS! :-)

And for that one person's information, we girls are always fixing ourselves-it is a girl thing to do to adjust our clothes-I did today at my cousin's graduation on my top.

I saw a thing from a reporter who was there that said she like bent over to fix her pants or something and forgot that a tube top-esque thing can reveal a bit too much cleavage. But I mean, who HASN'T had that happen, and judging by the fact that we haven't seen any snaps down her shirt, obviously she remembered in time! :)

Has happened to me! LOL...I have had that happen-at parties-we try to dress all cute and sometimes the cute way of dressing means sometimes slip ups! LOL...anyway, she looks stunning...the guys were hysterical....Mindy Kaling cracks me up! LOL

Edited by cbmac12