The Emma-Watson.net Forum

THIS IS THE END L.A. Premiere

I really do not get why a certain someone is even here...no one I mean no one appreciates your snide comments here and are just really getting tired of it. The best thing to do peeps is not to respond to that person anymore and ignore it-it will go away eventually-they clearly have no life other than to come here and be nasty, snide, and rude.

we can always use this

For the ladies (or fashionable long haired men looking for a change ;) ), I really do recommend trying out a faux bob (like Emma's hair at this premiere). There are lots of good tutorials (here's one). Great if you have long hair that you want to get out of the way when it's hot, without having to resort to a full up-do. Plus it really freaks people out when you show up missing several inches of hair. :D

Loving the outfit and the make up, absolutely love them. Don't like the hair style, like at all. I really don't know why. Still stunning as usual! Saw a couple of clips and she seems like she had an amazing time at the premiere :D

ROFLMAO Adebisi....:) :) :)

Ling good call-I have long hair and I can see doing a faux bob on mine-thick hair and it is getting hot and humid!! :)

ITA Lady Deadpool-stunning as always!! :) I really cant wait to see it-looks stupid but stupid funny!!! :) looks def better than Hot Tub Time Machine! Lol!!

She looks gorgeous! Love the hair, makeup, clothes!

For the ladies (or fashionable long haired men looking for a change ;) ), I really do recommend trying out a faux bob (like Emma's hair at this premiere). There are lots of good tutorials (here's one). Great if you have long hair that you want to get out of the way when it's hot, without having to resort to a full up-do. Plus it really freaks people out when you show up missing several inches of hair. :D

Oh that looks great, I might give that a try!

Well, what can we say?  Stunning as always.  Fair enough, I too prefer her dresses and skirts, instead of trousers, but anothing wrong with a chnage now and then, and oh man, she knows how to pose for us, whatever she wears.   :hug: Make up pretty good as well  :rolleyes: .  

ITA Lady Deadpool-stunning as always!! :) I really cant wait to see it-looks stupid but stupid funny!!! :) looks def better than Hot Tub Time Machine! Lol!!

Agreed! Tbh, I thought I'd only watch it for Emma, but it kinda looks hilarious so I might actually enjoy it! haha agreed! Though it had some funny lines that one :P

Agreed! Tbh, I thought I'd only watch it for Emma, but it kinda looks hilarious so I might actually enjoy it! haha agreed! Though it had some funny lines that one :P

I know I was going to do that too-watch because Emma was in it but now after watching the trailer, I really want to see this. Yeah it will be crude humor but I was actually laughing at the guys ensemble!

I dont want to watch anymore clips of this or BR ;) I want to be surprised by what I will see ;) I stopped watching all clips-but not watching spoilers is good right? Lol

I will watch all clips afterwards though!! So keep posting!!

• 3 weeks later...

Emma's style surely has come a long way! I really love the outfit, I think it's quite daring and retro. She should've paired it with a bold necklace, but this is still nice.

The hairstyle is perfect, also!

Although, I'm not too crazy about the lipstick. However, I'm not a lipstick-kind-of-girl anyway, haha.

P.S. My friend just watched the movie last Friday. She said it's hysterical and she recommends it. :]

• 3 weeks later...