The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Bling Ring NYC Premiere

We use such things to transport potatoes from the field to the barn....

After some very good choices again ......

but: nice shoes, hair and make up well done! She looks like a very pretty, but very nasty heroine of a drama......

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

She does not have enough time to find a dress like the antonio berardi, the girl is super busy and whatever she wears is beautiful. It's not about the clothing, but about the person. She's lovely. HIRES where?

If someone is hard working physically day by day, he/she is super busy. If someone is for weeks jetting around in business class from event to event, to be seen there in beautiful gowns and smiling at the camera for a few hours a day, this person has a lot of fun, not work. And if someone chooses the wrong robes and then looks scary, he/she is just careless or has the wrong advisors.

But this, of course, is not true for Emma. You, Elena, would still say "well done, bull's eye" if she would hit a child with her car on the road. She is a human beeing and she is making mistakes.

would still say "well done, bull's eye" if she would hit a child with her car on the road. She is a human beeing and she is making mistakes.

no, it would be well done if she would hit you with her car. It would be a better world, thats for sure

But this, of course, is not true for Emma. You, Elena, would still say "well done, bull's eye" if she would hit a child with her car on the road. She is a human being and she is making mistakes.

Wow.

no, it would be well done if she would hit you with her car. It would be a better world, that's for sure

I actually had a better idea, with setting Jonny's computer on fire(or bombing it)which he didn't like seeing written. Power of word.

Stop it.

I think, your intention as admin and moderator was to say:

Stop it, Adebisi, to suggest that members of this forum should be killed because they have another point of view then you.

No, not my intent. Let me rephrase.

Stop it, Jonny.

For you to suggest Elena would think "well done" if Emma were to hit a child with her car is quite offensive.

All the other comments were a result of your provocation. If you continue to act like a troll you will be treated like one.

YES YES YES Thank you Dook!!! Elena, I was gonna say something but Dook beat me to it.

Once again comments galore-wow it amazes me how some on here KNOW Emma's schedule so well!! DANG!!!

Anyway I LOVE the black dress-chic and elegant...I was talking to my friends and we were saying how Emma always knows how to dress for events-type of events and even the cities. LA-hip and chic yet cool and elegant. NY-more elegant. Hair and make up yet again perfect! :)