The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma Watson To Star In 'Queen of the Tearling'

I know isn't it cool!?! You HAVE to see Noah....if you want to see two strong female characters, watch Naameh and Ila.

Yes Rupert is awesome and there is a reason many of us rave about him :)

WATCHED IT LAST NITE oh wow! beautiful film! 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeeeeees !!!!! :) wasn't it?!?!? :)

Roberto again THIS is why I love Hermione- yes she is beautiful but not your typical beautiful. She is strong, tough, brave, and intelligent- something it seems lot of heroines don't always have.

Yeeeeees !!!!! :) wasn't it?!?!? :)

Roberto again THIS is why I love Hermione- yes she is beautiful but not your typical beautiful. She is strong, tough, brave, and intelligent- something it seems lot of heroines don't always have.

Hermione was closer to your normal girl, next door, who goes through things(bravely), relatable. But this Kelsy is more fantastic coz she's a character in a fairytale, but will be fun to see how she builds the character and rides a horse while holding a sword.

I haven't read it yet and am eager to -just ordered my copy!!!! :) I just want to see Emma take on a strong female lead again like her Hermione role :) but this time Emma being the main lead!!

I haven't read it yet and am eager to -just ordered my copy!!!! :) I just want to see Emma take on a strong female lead again like her Hermione role :) but this time Emma being the main lead!!

oh yeah, main lead - that will be so much fun to watch!

It is Emma's time to shine in the lead :) but ya know something? Emma even in not in lead roles, always shines :) her presence and likability and acting just seem to take over all of her post Potter movies :)

It is Emma's time to shine in the lead :) but ya know something? Emma even in not in lead roles, always shines :) her presence and likability and acting just seem to take over all of her post Potter movies :)

• 2 months later...

Emma Watson will be in lead role in the movie and she is a Executive Producer of the movie. Still don't know when production will start ,right now change from in developent to optioned . And that status dont' change from 13.06.2013. So I think they have some kinda problem. Well will see . 

• 1 month later...

Emma and David Heyman have almost finished they're pre-work for this movie. and shooting will start in October 2015. Is Not conformed yet. We know only from the interviews with Emma that this movie will be soon make. 

I thought the pre-prod will be quick. Is almost 1,5 year.  

yes I know :( but that is the description of her character in the book. And Emma must learn to mange sword fighting and horse riding as well .  

if lily collins learned to fight for mirror mirror then emma can kick some ass better than her and look beautiful in the same time.

if lily collins learned to fight for mirror mirror then emma can kick some ass better than her and look beautiful in the same time.

:king:  I would love a really good fight scene with Emma. I guess swords are the next best thing to lightsabers :ph34r::P

:king:  I would love a really good fight scene with Emma. I guess swords are the next best thing to lightsabers :ph34r::P

the next big thing hehehehe, wouldn't that be cool?! swords are old skool kelsea style.

• 2 weeks later...

THIS! ( site need a like button!)

I like the sound of this movie! Sounds really good!

Edited by trixie

Emma and David Heyman have almost finished they're pre-work for this movie. and shooting will start in October 2015. Is Not conformed yet. We know only from the interviews with Emma that this movie will be soon make. 

I thought the pre-prod will be quick. Is almost 1,5 year.  

I'm surprised too, though it's better to know they take the time to make something good. 

• 4 months later...

"There's a lot of trust," Heyman explains of how their new partnership is working. "She's very communicative and she has thoughts about the script - I think we're on a third draft. She's strong-minded and has opinions but she's not arrogant, and she's eager to learn what she doesn't know. I'm very fond of her and I wouldn't have gone into it if I didn't think we could do something great."

http://watsonuncensored.blogspot.com/2015/04/david-heyman-talks-about-emma-watson.html

Ohhh that's so nice to read that of her :) 

Any time I read such a statement I think that she MUST be a great person ^^ 

And good news that they didn't drop the project !

With the writing + filming BatB + promoting Regression + promoting Colonia, that's going to be a huge year for her !