The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Teen Vogue August 2013

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emma always looks like herself, even on ultra staged/ retouched photos.

They edit the background and not the face, that makes a difference. Good for them because she doesn't need anything done.

Oh my! Thanks for posting these. I was just about go post that I found these pics on Instagram but came here and here they are. She looks spectacular. So smoldering in that first one. My favorite is the second one, though. What a smile!

I just love Emma :) the shoot I immediately said to myself 80'sssss LOL

HP was def another lifetime ago-I mean what they were age 10-20...now they are 23 or older-def the next phase of life and acting ;)

I love how excited she is about her career choice in acting-I know we are all looking forward to all future projects!!! This was a cool shoot!! Thanks for posting!

I think that Hollywood has not much admiration for "Harry Potter". And I do not think, that she had taken the "real" Hollywood "by storm". She was in no great Hollywood-Production so far. The cast of HP was solid british, no real Hollywood-star in it.

The picture is interesting as ever, freckles alarm everywhere. Her shoulder reminds me on the "cold shoulder" she is showing to her fans most of the time, but this is a german/austrian proverb.........

Interesting, that she is still defined by stardom - style - school (!). What a Image!

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

in HP, she was a magical schoolgirl. Since then, she has only played characters that are either schoolgirls or magical. So yeah, I think Hollywood has nothing to fear right now.

Beautiful girl-inside and outside...down to earth...more up-and-coming child stars or teen actors needs to some cue or advice from this incredibly talented and intelligent young woman.

For those of you who have never seen the video for "Come on Eileen" (yes the SAME PERKS SONG ;)), Emma reminds of me of "Eileen" from the video :) the clothes and hair, very 80's like I said earlier.

As much as I love Emma's being into fashion and doing the shows and stuff, I really want rather to see her continuing her acting ;)

Gah, I love this look for her. The 80's, slightly tomboyishness look is really working for her here. I'd like to see some pics from the movie theater part they show in the video as well. Hell, I'd like to see all the pics. lol Is she capable of taking a bad one? Doubtful.

From the Teen-Vogue Interview:

“I think, in a way, I was very protected during Harry Potter, because I was working all the time,†Emma muses, taking a sip of tea. Dressed in a pair of dusky gray jeans, two layered cotton T-shirts, and a chic black blazer, she’s sitting in the corner of a posh but deserted hotel restaurant on Manhattan’s Upper East Side, open just so we can conduct the interview for her fourth Teen Vogue cover. “I would get in the car, go to the studio, and go home,†she says. Whenever possible, she continued to attend school and hang out with her childhood friends.

She finally drinks TEA?  The end of the world is near.....