The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Teen Vogue August 2013

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Muhahahaha i drink tea when I said i dont like it. Im the devil muhahaha

If you would know more about her you would know, that she was very strict in not drinking tea, coffee and other soft drinks with cofein/teein. She argued in different interviews about it and told us, that she thinks that these drinks having a bad influence on the body and so she avoided them alltogether. She only drink/drank hot water and hot chocolate. So, if she really drinks tea now, she has changed a habbit she had over many, many years, what is remarkable.

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

I like the fashion and the photoshoot! I think its my favorite so far.

Oh and lovely freckles!

Oh and what is remarkable.about her changing her habits? Bet you have too. She used to be teenagers I mean common! Esp when it comes to diet.

If you would know more about her you would know, that she was very strict in not drinking tea, coffee and other soft drinks with cofein/teein. She argued in different interviews about it and told us, that she thinks that these drinks having a bad influence on the body and so she avoided them alltogether. She only drink/drank hot water and hot chocolate. So, if she really drinks tea now, she has changed a habbit she had over many, many years, what is remarkable.

i dont know why i have to know that. there is a contest asking questions about her or something like that?

Edited by Adebisi

Shocker, cant come to a simple thread called Emma's Teen Vogue without animosity or arguing.

Anyway my friends and I were kids in the late 80's and this completely no question reminds me of the 80's music vids ;)

As always, Emma looks cool and hip. Props to her and the shoot themes she does :)

How many threads are you guys going to ruin with you childish bickering?!

---

Love this shoot! love that it for teen vogue as that was the first magazine I started reading.

I think she is stunning. I'll be making a trip to the city center to get this I think. :D

get it and scan the cover for me so I could edit it, I'd love to have it!

LOL I like this comment: "bad biker chick look" ;-) It is a punk/rock/80's style, which I love :) It looks cool! It is awesome to see that Teen Vogue has called on the 80's look here.