2 replies to this topic

#1 Mr. Pumpkinhead

Mr. Pumpkinhead

Advanced Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts
  • Mood::Happy =)
  • LocationLooking for Loooove in the Room of Requirement! ;)

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:21 PM

http://usnews.nbcnew...ith-murder?lite

I wasn't sure if this should go in the current events forum or the sports forum.  The mods can switch it as they see fit.

I know that trials these days have become popular entertainment for many.  I do not tend to follow too many live television trials since the O.J. Simpson murder trail.

Upon seeing the news broadcasts today, I was wondering as to whether or not it is "typical"  or "required" for the prosecution to openly discuss they evidence they propose to have when bringing a murder charge during an araignment?  Or is it more common to simply read the charges and not discuss any evidence until the trial begins? 

The other thing that came to mind as I watched this today was what ever happened with the whole Oscar Pistorius case?

I will likely follow this trial as closely as my time allows me to as I am a big NFL Football fan and my sister and brother in law are big New England Patriots fans.

Posted Image

Beautiful Emma Watson St. Patrick's Day signature graphic and icon by BoMa
special thank you to BoMa for her talent and her time and to Mr. and Mrs. Watson for having such a photogenic young lady. =p

MY E-FAMILY: e-married to Mrs. Pumpkinhead <3; e-niece: Kim and Kimberley (Kim Twins); e-grandkids: BoMa, Ardi, favorite e-grandchild: Arie<3; e-greatgrandchildren: Will =O, Sarah, Lindy; EX-e-nurse: Carlyn; e-son: Andrew e-daughter: Tara e-soninlaw: Chris e-bestie: Tom jsjs (don't tell Lolly)>.<

#2 Mr. Pumpkinhead

Mr. Pumpkinhead

Advanced Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts
  • Mood::Happy =)
  • LocationLooking for Loooove in the Room of Requirement! ;)

Posted 28 June 2013 - 01:01 AM

This story becomes more bizzare and sad each day it seems.  Some news reports are linking Hernandez now with the investigation of a double homicide in Massachusetts in July of 2012.  He is also being sued or likely to be sued for an incident in 2010 where he reportedly shot a man in his car, following an argument they had after leaving a strip club in Florida. The man lost his eye as a result of the shooting.

It is already hard not to appear guilty in the court of public opinion.  The law has a much higher standard of proof and rightfully so, but things don't look good at the moment for Mr. Hernandez.

Posted Image

Beautiful Emma Watson St. Patrick's Day signature graphic and icon by BoMa
special thank you to BoMa for her talent and her time and to Mr. and Mrs. Watson for having such a photogenic young lady. =p

MY E-FAMILY: e-married to Mrs. Pumpkinhead <3; e-niece: Kim and Kimberley (Kim Twins); e-grandkids: BoMa, Ardi, favorite e-grandchild: Arie<3; e-greatgrandchildren: Will =O, Sarah, Lindy; EX-e-nurse: Carlyn; e-son: Andrew e-daughter: Tara e-soninlaw: Chris e-bestie: Tom jsjs (don't tell Lolly)>.<

#3 Rena

Rena

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:40 PM

he totally ruined his life. isnt he like 23? he had a whole career ahead of him.

and yeah! i was wondering about Oscars case, i know it got pushed until july but i havent heard anything about it

For the moon never beams without bringing me dreams
Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;
And the stars never rise but I feel the bright eyes
Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;
And so, all the night-tide, I lie down by the side
Of my darling- my darling- my life and my bride,
In the sepulchre there by the sea,
In her tomb by the sounding sea.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users