The Emma-Watson.net Forum

I've never found this topic before. How come? Is there anyone who's interested in nail art? It's soo much my hobby, I just drown in it, when it comes to nail painting, so many different designs to do and so many ideas! It's rly good for imagination, motility and people outside come to you asking "did you do these at the salon?" no! I did them myself! This is amazing. Some girls say: "my nails are so short that I can't do anything with them" Yes you can! you can practically do every kind of design on any size and length of the nails. I've used to have rly long nails but I personally don't like them, 'cause it feels uncomfortable for me.

There are so many ways to do the nail art.

- Water marbling
- Sponging
- Ombre
- Swirling (water marble off-water)
- Printing, stamping (for example newspaper design)
and many more.

For example, here are some of my fav. designs I've ever done.

1005417_535952653108598_1853510796_n.jpg

Tiger nails, look rly sexy on.
Pink leopard, also amazing on
Newspaper
And I called the last one "Echo of the ocean" as I wanted to recreate ocean waves ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Soo cute! As I said on fb you can charge and earn some money off of this. That is a good hobby to have, i only did french mani on me and that takes me like two hrs to do, i was addicted to my bff who has mad skills in nail art, but she moved out of town so I'm on my own lol.

I'm srsly confused about it. Looks like "forgot to clean the edges" at the same time looks kinda interesting. Emma wore them for Elle UK but the original picture doesn't show much. So here's this design. What do you think? :blink:

You are super talented! I absolutely love painting my nails and have lots and lots of nail polishes but zero talent ):

And I have some friends that charge for nail art and from what I see you can totally do it too! 

You are super talented! I absolutely love painting my nails and have lots and lots of nail polishes but zero talent ):

And I have some friends that charge for nail art and from what I see you can totally do it too! 

Thx! :) I have a lot of nail polishes and I adore looking through them. And sometimes can't wait to make sth new. But nails need rest. So I'm gonna do sth next friday. :)

I was charged once. I was asked to make brown gradient with flowers. She was glad.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 years later...