44 replies to this topic

#41 trixie

trixie

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:00 PM

On the contrary; it was just a funny remark to Sacrets comment.

And you can bet, the people had a opinion about her.......

Ok. So,the people you spoke to had an opinion about her,and they ALL have THAT same opinion in all of England because the entire UK was att the Pubs you went to? Fine! and that makes it ok for you to come here and upsets fans of Emma who clearly has another

opinion about Emma than you-and ofc the rest of the world that is, because noobody else cannot like Emma over

the thinks she does or doesn't do these days.

I don't understand why you  and  Sacred path don't let this site be!

I´m not a very big fan of Emma and I never quite understood whats so special about her, she used to be a cute little girl in HP and now she is a quite pretty and I would watch her movies only if I found the  plot enterested enough ,but I 100% respect the ones who do like her and wants to follow and be apart her post HP career.

Jeesh, leave

and let the FANS of Emma enjoy at least a few threads without your negative comments about everything!  No matter what you never say anything positive about her. :wacko:

there's nothing I N T E R E S T I N G about being P-E-R-F-E-C-T.

#42 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:36 PM

Who else dreams of HIRES images from this shoot raise your hand *both arms in the air*.

I'd be tired to take the text out of all of 'em, there's not much spare time....

sig by ashley

6.png

#43 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:17 PM

HIRES would be AWESOME!!!! :) Btw have to say it...Emma haters really need to leave here. I am not talking about people with opinions that are mature and disagree over things either-we are all entitled to our opinions. I am talking about the stupid haters on here. I really question why SOME are here. Anyway, once again yes I think Will Self is a complete and total jack arse. I only have heard other journalists who have interviewed Emma say kind and sweet things about her. This girl doesn't deserve anything bad said about her. She just doesn't. I for one am super proud of her for calling this arse Will Self out. Emma shouldn't let anyone push her around.

Posted Image

deeply inside credit (HP collection)

#44 Sacred_Path

Sacred_Path

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • Mood::excited by tangents ô.Ô
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:18 PM

Because I'm a fan, not a fanboy. Unfortunately, some people here are unable to appreciate the difference. I think they're more suited to send Emma retarded messages on Twitter, or spam their tumblr with pics.

"Ok, well, the 'hot bod' is not a characteristic."

#45 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:20 PM

Because I'm a fan, but not a "yes-man". Unfortunatly some people here accepting each and everything Emma is doing/saying without asking questions and without thinking about, if it is true/realistic. (just saying: "pole-dance", "8 pair of shoes").  And what's wrong with asking questions?

"Benutze es!" = "Use it!"

„Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” John Updike

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users