The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma Watson to star in 'A Voice In My Head'

Like you. And, for heavens sake, use a autocorrect-program.

This made me laugh because I'd just come from here where you've spelled "unfortunately" wrong. Plus, this very statement is full of errors. The phrase "for heaven's sake" requires an apostrophe. If you are trying to use "a" before a word that begins with a vowel it should become "an." Plus, "autocorrect-program" should not be hyphenated. What you mean is "for heaven's sake, use an autocorrect program." You also chronically misuse commas, and your sentence structure can be rather confusing. 

I, too, speak multiple languages, and I appreciate that this is the Internet and writing is usually a bit less formal, but if you're going to be needlessly petty about something as silly as spelling and grammar on a forum, you should probably check your own first. :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This made me laugh because I'd just come from here where you've spelled "unfortunately" wrong. Plus, this very statement is full of errors. The phrase "for heaven's sake" requires an apostrophe. If you are trying to use "a" before a word that begins with a vowel it should become "an." Plus, "autocorrect-program" should not be hyphenated. What you mean is "for heaven's sake, use an autocorrect program." You also chronically misuse commas, and your sentence structure can be rather confusing. 

I, too, speak multiple languages, and I appreciate that this is the Internet and writing is usually a bit less formal, but if you're going to be needlessly petty about something as silly as spelling and grammar on a forum, you should probably check your own first. :)

Hmmm.... Ling is riding again.

Just for the record: I never said, that my English is perfect. And - thank heaven - I do not depend on your opinion, if my English is good or not.

I know you didn't, and I'm not the type of person who would usually point out the fact that each of the commas in the above sentence are completely unnecessary and incorrect. I just think it's funny that you choose to call Adebisi out on a spelling error when your spelling and grammar definitely could use some work.

I love you <3 :king:

Hmmm.... Ling is riding again.

Just for the record: I never said, that my English is perfect. And - thank heaven - I do not depend on your opinion, if my English is good or not.

But you need an auto-correct program first then anyone else, or just some more grammar.

well good thing Adebisi doesn't depend on your advice either.

I would never give him any advice, but his personal insulting messages crying for a sarcastic reply. Maybe you should talk to him to remain on a non-personal level of discussion, then discussions like this one would never happen. If I would write like Adebisi, dook would ban me at once. Just saying.

I think that they used the name Emma West on purpose so as not to attract to many weird crazy fans...I mean more weird and crazier than those of us who come here just to talk about her. lol Also I hope, with my fingers crossed, that they use her song "Pantomime" in the soundtrack. It would fit very well in the Movie. :)

Ok getting more and more excited...it has finally hit me-Emma will be STARRING role-lead role!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) I freakin can't WAIT to see her take this on...and Stanley Tucci-hello!!!!!!!!! :) Has worked with MANY great talents-Meryl Streep just to name ONE ;)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Ouch. Looks like the whole project is dead.

Are you still going to direct Your Voice in My Head?

GREGORINI:  That movie is not actually happening.  It’s all new to me because I haven’t been in the director-for-hire position before.  It’s all a new experience.  But apparently, it happens all the time, so I best get used to it.

Ouch. Looks like the whole project is dead.

Are you still going to direct Your Voice in My Head?

GREGORINI:  That movie is not actually happening.  It’s all new to me because I haven’t been in the director-for-hire position before.  It’s all a new experience.  But apparently, it happens all the time, so I best get used to it.

I saw this today on fb. Um I have no idea what the heck is happening with those people in and out in and out driving me crazy. I just want this film.