The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What kind of film/role would you like to see Emma in?

I figured this would be a good place to ask such a question. What kind of films/roles would you like to see Emma take on in the future? I was going to put a poll here, but there's just too many options. So instead, tell me what you'd like to see and explain why. Don't just say "I'd like to see her in a Sword-and-Sandal flick" and leave it at that. Try to explain why if you can.

I'd like to see her have a main role in a comedy. Not a romance comedy, just a straight comedy. Maybe like a "Bridesmaids" sort of thing. "This is the End" is alright, but I'd like to see her in the main group. I want to see her do some comedy, I just feel like that it's slightly out of left field for her, and that's what I want to see.

I'm actually interested in seeing her in some kind of long-form television like a miniseries or something with Netflix.

It would let her develop a character over an extended period and would be an interesting change of pace.

Big name directors are turning to tv more and more these days, and I think she could really take advantage of this rising medium.