Emmafan456

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Mood::Illsies >.<
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:33 AM

Hey guys, noticed there isn't a topic about the entire series of games and i've wanted to talk about it on the forum for a while now.

So, any zelda fans here? I myself have grown up with the series. I love Wind Waker, spirit tracks and phantom hourglass and im planning to replay classics like a link to the past and ocarina of time soon. 

So, what are your faves? And which ones weren't you keen on?

Edited by Emmafan456, 25 September 2013 - 10:36 AM.

#2 Vibes

Vibes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:35 PM

I've been a big fan since I was small. I own most of the games (I think I'm only missing Oracle of Ages and Four Swords Adventures). My favourite is a probably Wind Waker (I'm excited for the HD version). I wasn't too keen on Twilight Princess. *gasps* what? I know. I've replayed it in hopes that I would like it, but to no avail. I just don't like the story, the overworld is empty, I didn't like a lot of the characters and I felt like it was a "fan service" game (meaning, they gave into fan demand for a more "realistic" graphic design and they did everything on TP that they couldn't do in OOT). We could have had Wind Waker 2 but we got Twilight Princess instead. You could argue that Phantom Hourglass is Wind Waker 2, but it's not the same as having a console sequel.

Wind Waker is a winner for me because it dared to try something different, yet it still felt like a Zelda game. Going forward, I think that's what Nintendo needs to be doing instead of producing Ocarina clones. I'm very excited for Zelda Wii U. I know people that don't even like Zelda games that are excited for it.

I replay Ocarina of Time every year (I have it on N64, Gamecube and 3DS, so I just pick my poison and go with it). 

emma-watson-axe-1.gif

#3 Emmafan456

Emmafan456

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Mood::Illsies >.<
  • LocationUK

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:50 PM

Aww awesome :)

#4 ITz_mEE

ITz_mEE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts
  • Mood::bored,happy, and hmmmmm :)
  • LocationDeutschland

Posted 01 May 2014 - 04:57 AM

I played ocarina of time and windwaker i love they both.

Majoras mask i broke up it disappointed me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users