The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Who and Why

I decided to start a thread like this, feel free to closed it if there's an existing thread like this.

We all know that we members here in the forums come from different countries, with different time and languages and yet still we gained friends, we share secrets, talk online and help by giving advices if they/we have problems.

So, my question is this. If given a chance to meet someone here in the forums WHO would it be, why

and WHAT will you guys probably be doin? <-(which is optional). You can put all the names you want'd to meet or have met already.

SO THERE  :P  aha

****if i have given a chance to meet someone here in the forums it will be probably dookdookdook aha  :mellow:  well why because his kind of mysterious and more on a serious type  :P  and im curious on what company can he give on a person like me.  :o and Jonathan because as far as I remember, his cool and fun to talk with. And has a great sense of humour.

There it goes. Jigzy is just curious.  ;)

I Am Not Purple Mostly because he's my fave person online ever. I'd prolly be spending the entire day poking him :P Maybe playing some footy too?

Also Jade, Mrs Pumpkinhead and Slash! <3 We could spend an entire day talking about anime and fandoms :D Aaaaand Demo, Tommy and little Chris! I'm not sure what we could talk about but I'd love to spend some time with them doing nothing in particular I guess! :P

I feel bad mentioning a couple of names only, I don't want to leave any one out. I'd really REALLY like to meet everyone on here, literally! I think we could talk about all kinds of things and everyone is rather interesting and enjoyable to talk to.

I can only concur with the above post! <3 We'd def. play football! :P And drink coffee. So obviously my other half Lady Deadpool

Furthermore Kimmy, Arie, Jon and Demian.

There are many others tbh, and I also feel bad for not naming everyone. But I'm tired so it'll have to make due. :P

Oh, also TootieFrootie, even though she isn't visiting this place anymore. But she is a very special person. :3

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Jigz & Ashley, because they're cool. :P I have a feeling that I'm gonna meet Jigz in the future, because she lives where I come from, Yayyy! Ameen. And really, I'm thinking what to give Jigz when I meet her xD maybe chocolates? I really dk, hahaha xDD Edited by Señora Chois

First choice would be my e-hubby, 13067

I would also like to meet Antares, Arie, Dax, Elena, and Mr. Pumpkinhead.

Also, he's no longer on the forums, but I would like to meet WhereverIWouldRoam

Jigz & Ashley, because they're cool. :P I have a feeling that I'm gonna meet Jigz in the future, because she lives where I come from, Yayyy! Ameen. And really, I'm thinking what to give Jigz when I meet her xD maybe chocolates? I really dk, hahaha xDD

Yay! I'm soooo excited :happydance: lol it's okay if you dont have sth for me, lets just drink and go clubbing ^_^

Jigz & Ashley, because they're cool. :P I have a feeling that I'm gonna meet Jigz in the future, because she lives where I come from, Yayyy! Ameen. And really, I'm thinking what to give Jigz when I meet her xD maybe chocolates? I really dk, hahaha xDD

Aweeeee ! (: <33333