The Emma-Watson.net Forum

I broke out the old PS2 and my games and I started playing these ones again. I realize how much fun I have with them. I'm not a  fan of Final Fantasy or anything like that, but these games are different. On paper it seems like a really weird idea, but once you play it for yourself it's like a wild nostalgic kick in the teeth. 

What games have you played? What are your favourite worlds from the series? What worlds do you want to see in KH3? What worlds do you NOT want to see in KH3?

I've played KH1, KH2, Chain of Memories/RE: Chain of Memories, and part of 358/2 Days. I keep forgetting to buy Dream Drop Distance. The first game is definitely my favourite overall.

I'd like to see Atlantica, Wonderland, the Hundred Acre Wood, the Pride Lands, and Beast's Castle again in KH3.

New worlds I'd like to see would be Sleeping Beauty, Lilo and Stitch, Tangled, Sword in the Stone, Emperor's New Groove, Treasure Planet, and something from the Marvel universe (since Disney owns them now). I'd also be interested in seeing some stuff from the Pixar films.

No more Pirates of the Caribbean or Tron... for some reason I just can't stand playing those worlds at all.